Uuuggg D4 world tiers? ugggggg

it’s just not fun, bro. cmon dude, like you’re going with a world tier system like diablo immoral has. really bro? uggggggg what ever happened to just making the game very hard, very large, and slower progression? Diablo literally became famous for slow rpg character progression and character growth, dude…

game is just going to be stupid easy, nothing ever actual difficult, instead we get the lamest version of false difficulty and the laziest form of programming difficulty into the game, gear checks.

Why dude? seriously? omg bro like you have to be kidding with this? Just make the game hard. Hire someone with some AI talent and creative battle design. You’re seriously going with the ol’ gear check system? Game is dead in a month when everyone realizes Hell 13 is the same stupid thing as Hell 12 was except you have to get +2 more crit on the same item you were using before that had 2 less crit. omg bro, so exciting, cant wait to do this treadmill dude, not.

you cant be for real. and all the good looking items you cant hunt for, you have to buy them in a shop. wow much fun, bro. cant wait. im not buying this as it is so far. terrible bro. game is making me depressed just seeing the new leaks. keep hoping you turn it around, dude, but every thing you decide to do is so anti-gaming and obvious money grabs. if this game wasnt riding the diablo ip there would be no hype from the community at all, bro.

1 Like

Is this how an 89 year old man talks? Did you quit D4 already? :clown_face:

8 Likes

Why does it matter. Thought you refuse to buy D4 or any Blizzard game?

He quitted before the game launched.

6 Likes

Ageism, sexism, and speechism all at once, bro? Went for a hat trick of discrimination in one sentence, dude. please dont misgender me again.

this a serious question bro? why do hardcore gamers care about game development and releases? you seriously for reals asking that, dude?

We spend 60 hours a week playing d3 dude, obviously these thinks take up a large part of our lives, bro. it matters dude.

1 Like

Realy went for the discrimination card allready Kraren? You’re getting lame at the troll game man. So dissapoiting.

3 Likes

maybe i dont have any reason to impress you, because i’m not playing your troll game, bro. go back to the farm with that “if i dont agree with you, you’re a troll” ideology, dude.

i make a legitimate point and topic, but because i’m a method actress irl and sometimes it leaks into my speech during my offtime, you accuse me of trolling because you simply cant see beyond a little vernacular slang…

you’re the troll, bruh

I never said if I agree with you or not. Maybe stop assumeing things.

You really couldn’t even if you tried.

2 Likes

Yup, nothing to see here. Just an old man yelling at the clouds. Odd he cares considering he siad he’d never support Blizzard again. Or did he lie again?

2 Likes

The “difficulty slider” wasn’t really something positive about d3, yet they seem to implement something very similar into d4, so it seems lesson not learned.

Whenever you complete a new difficulty you should feel like you’ve accomplished something apart from the content just being 10-20% harder.

3 Likes

How/what do you propose to do?

I like the idea of having a final boss of each difficulty before unlocking the next one, but I have my doubts in blizzard delivering a bossfight worthy of its difficulty, do they dare people failing?

And don’t add more difficulties after game is launched, stick with what you got, the 20 different difficulties in d3 is just ridiculous.

1 Like

I did one yesterday. It was intense and would have faild, if i weren’t paying enough attention.

5 Likes

Yes. Otherwise. Why do you think we still have hardcore mode?

Posting in a Bravata thread.

2 Likes

Now we call him Bruhvata. Since he writes like a giga chad :laughing:

8 Likes

For a second I thought you were obsessed with some british boot brand. Anyway, your threads are usually nice to read and give feedback to the developers so I’ll play your game.

That’s not that easy. Artificial intelligence might have to “cheat” alittle in genuine ways to beat top players or pose a challenge to them.

What else going for an ARPG? If you don’t want gear check, game has to be story driven and doesn’t have any high scaling content. They so far signaled high difficulty content being part of the game, which is sort of a terrible idea in my opinion but that’s a given.
I just hope game being story driven so at least we’d have different alternative paths when dealing with multiple obstacles and find workarounds with some of our wits.

For example; can’t get past a huge horde of flying monsters diving your head from a hill making you flinch locked until you are dead? Just take the other path around, activate an old catapult in a deserted town and turn their hills into pebbles to hunt them on the ground.
Grab a few bottles of poisonous gas to get rid of some pests swarming a drain clogged basement. An undead army moving towards the other town and folks are terrified? Dwell into a cathedral to get a holy medallion to repel them and tie it to tall water tower or a sturdy gigantic doors that you have to close first.

If I can come up with these ideas in matter of minutes, Blizzard have no excuse to not do it. However, knowing their work from Diablo 3, I bet they’ll lure us in a linear scheme then expect us to prevail by getting really lucky. Do Diablo Immortal have any kind of mettle in wits? No? As I guessed.

That’s actually a huge difference for the terms of damage per second when you have high critical hit damage. That is considering that your character didn’t get interrupted by crowd control effects or flushed out with area denial attacks in narrow spaces.

If they don’t get greedy and make some of the models only exclusive to PvP achievements, that entices people to show their skill. For sure there will be mutual models that you can buy from microtransaction shop and the PvP arena itself but minimalizing that is the key to sustain one of the endgame aspects.

Ummm…you’re going to have to beat an end boss on the tier you’re on in order to get to the next one. That’s called… (wait for it)… progression. You beat the boss, you move on to the harder difficulty level. They even have a “penultimate boss” at the end of the final tier to test your mettle. And that’s the entire purpose of the closed endgame beta test - to better tune the content so it isn’t a cakewalk but also so it isn’t impossible either like D3’s Inferno was for nearly every class and spec when it launched (only a couple could do it “legit” and the rest had to cheese Tyrael to progress until that was patched out).

I’m sorry, but you kind of cried wolf too many times for us to take you seriously.

5 Likes

World tiers in D4 is great. Imagine playing D2 solo, you can sort of challenge yourself with 8 different world tiers with the set players 8 command increasing difficulty and loot quality, that is 8 world tiers per difficulty (normal, nightmare, hell etc) when playing solo so to speak. It adds layers of replayability, it also keeps every area of the game being meaningful place to be playing at or revisit for longer and many more times if you do enjoy playing the game. I have no worries for D4, D4 is the least of my worries. It’s not fun when you run out of challenging content and don’t get rewarded for making your build better in terms of loot drop quality and harder content as the game is a game about action, builds and loot diversity. The game features procedural generation and the tiers features as a great complement to that and the progression overall once you feel like testing your build with a greater difficulty in mind against all sort of enemies. Because enemies is abundant, why only challenge a build with the enemies at Throne of Baal in D2 for an example if the best loot was there, the best exp etc, it becomes very stale and boring with only certain areas being high lvl content in the endgame if you do enjoy playing and improving or changing a build, being able to test it against all sort of enemies in all areas why isn’t that better? It is not a linear storytelling game after all in that sense like Dark Souls after all. It’s the loot what the hoot?

I remember playing D2 in the old days, getting into 8 players games to solo to test my chars.

After you get some good gears, solo is a cakewalk with zero challenge.

People just killing Diablo in 5 sec or under.