UPDATE PTR is Trash

I dont even know where to begin, this Nightmare mode is still trash. You added so much crap to it and made stupid nerfs to it. Now its not even worth playing, lets get started!

Echoing Nightmare Updates

• Rare monsters now spawn.
    worthless, why add elites when the mode is still trash, they dont offer anything, but more effects that we already hate dealing with in GRs
  • Meteors now fall from the sky.
    oh how fun and stupid this sounds, lets add more trash and more boring effects to this mode. so people will continue to play this worthless mode
  • Hellish Machinations now appear, which spawn streams of Exploding Lunatics.
    omg this addition, thousands of lunatics everywhere causing exploding pools all around the map, making it literally impossible to do any of your skills, cuz you are trying to dodge this nonsense
  • Rift Guardians now spawn.
    because we really wanted this! many players hate fighting certain RG, and now you gnna add this nonsense!
    thanks !
  • Increased the frequency of which monsters spawn.
    okay still boring @ blizzard
  • Updated the Shadow Clone explosion to better reflect the area of effect.
    lame, but thanks
  • The exit timer has been increased to 60 seconds.
    the only good thing, cuz at least we have a little more time to collect the trash rng items we got from this worthless mode
  • Increased the possible rank a Whisper of Atonement can drop to 125 based on the Tier completed.
    yay, still worthless
  • Monsters in Echoing Nightmares can no longer be Frozen, Stunned, Rooted or Knocked Back.
    Because we asked for this, you now have created a way so no support toons can help players in this mode. god blizzard you listen very well to us
  • Fixed a bug that caused Conduit Shrines to deal less damage than intended.
    still feels like trash, standing there and does no damage to the RGs

There is my feedback BLIZZARD! thanks for nothing.
Here is a theme for yall for season 27

NEW BUILDS FOR NECROS LIKE 4NEW BUILDS THANKS
FIX STUPID NERFS TO OTHER TOONS BUILDS
GIVE ALL TOONS NEW BUILDS
MAKE THE WHOLE SEASON 27 THEME AROUND NECROS
CALL IT THE RISE OF THE DEAD
INCREASE GR LEVEL TO 200 (150 is way to easy)
GIVE US MORE LEGENDARY GEMS
MAKE BOUNTY REWARDS BETTER
CREATE A LIVING DEAD WORLD FOR NECROS (SINCE THATS THE THEME)

STOP WASTING OUR TIME

THANKS FOR A WORTHLESS SEASON 26!
ILL BE PLAYING LOST ARK TILL SEASON 27

5 Likes

Based on the way you talk, I extremely doubt you can even complete GR20 without dying 10+ times.

Joke’s on YOU.

Lost Ark sucks even more than this PTR.

8 Likes

I agree! I’ve played Lost Ark it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I spent more time talking to people in game than playing the game. D3 is much better play style.

4 Likes

Why would you play that trash? There are far better games to play untill S27.

2 Likes

Including playing non-seasonal. You’ll have a nice jumping off place…at least as long as you aren’t flat against the far wall already.

people still play non seasonal???

@iTzParasyte you literally didnt make a single point, youre just complaining about the difficulty lvl of echoing nightmares yet you sit here saying gr150s are to easy. get a grip.

2 Likes

I can feel a lot of angry from op for this game, ok i understand we are not getting enough stuff… but at least we are getting some stuff for a game we are not paying no money just the money we paid when we bought it for the 1st time, i also would love to see more balanced more fun stuff, more activities… but… thats life–

2 Likes

Fully agree. That’s not even a game.

A better mode, improving the core game is where the time should be spent. Let seasons just be fresh starts for those who want to compete starting from level 1. D3 is like a store that invests too much budget into ads to draw people in, when the place really could use more staff/customer service and a renovation.

For years we’ve been asking for 2.6.1 / 2.6.4 patches, but the items sections of the notes are too short and not inclusive of all classes. People want to play their favorite class, they want to specialize, they want to get lost in items and experiment, they want to dream about the levels of dps they can pump out with gear they struggle to find. Those who play these games are generally materialistic when it comes to their characters.

The basics, oh the basics…

5 Likes

That should give you plenty of time to buy a replacement keyboard that has a working Caps Lock key.

9 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaahahaha oops…

4 Likes

Diablo 3 is 10 years old. What do you expect for free? WOW is not free. WOW players expect more for their monthly fee. Lost Arc is also free. Free=crap service. Do you work for free?

Actually we all do, we play/test their stuff so it works on release. And since Blizz clearly still working on D3 (small team, but still) they could use that little time they have to make it good.

You are naive. D3 is not important to Blizz. The want you to BUY another game. Like D2R.

its good to see that people still have dreams.

Dreams can become Nightmares…

1 Like

Nightmares can become reality, oh wait…

1 Like

It’s really subtle, but I think the OP is playing Necro exclusively…

2 Likes

I would think this through again.

How many other games that you bought a decade ago are getting updates every 3-4 months without having to pay anything for those updates?

4 Likes