UPDATE PTR is Trash

I literally do not care… Activision-Blizzard made over $8 Billion in revenue in 2021. They can easily afford to spend a TINY fraction of that on their player base for their game. Even if they spent 0.001% of that revenue, they wouldn’t be hurting for profit and they would have a quality game title. It’s not the players fault they failed to deliver on Diablo 4.

If you maintain the game properly and satisfy your customers, even on a product that no longer makes you money, you take care of your brand image. It’s better for selling your next games, isn’t it ?

1 Like

How can they have failed to deliver on a game that isn’t released yet? :thinking:

Considering the hype they’ve created around it and keep us in the dark about it? Again, and again, and again? Or the blizzcon where they hyped diablo, only to announce diablo immortal? Yea, I can tell you right now it’s just going to be another money grab… ActivisionBlizzard is a sinking ship at this point. The ONLY thing keeping them afloat is speculation on games people THINK will be good, just like every other game they’ve destroyed by not listening to their player base.

I don’t even think they care about their brand image anymore lol… They’re released so many failures and went so far as to censor WoW subscription numbers and lied about why they did it, and pretended like subscriptions didn’t nose-dive… when 90% of my real-id friends quit, it’s pretty obvious they’re out of ideas.

Heaven forbid they make any money off a game they create. The horror! The outrage! :scream:

1 Like

Maybe he thinks that people should just work for fee. How long would that last.

1 Like

That might be a good thing considering some of the stupid requests that some dweebs come up with.
The forums are always inundated by the know-it-alls who think they know everything about everything.
Many within the Diablo community cannot even agree on the most simplistic points. Just look at the D2R forum.

1 Like