Update on the 10/19 Update

Due to unexpected Server issues, the planned Update suffers from severe, even more unexpected, lags. Therefore, the Update will be delayed on to the 10/20, under the caveat of more totally unexpected issues.

We work hard to improve our unexpected issues. Thank you for your unexpected patience.

11 Likes

Haha, honestly if this would be an offical blue post, id embrace it xD

2 Likes

They have found every way possible to fingerbang this role out. Blowing the 10/19 deadline they themselves set is amazing.

2 Likes

To be fair, unforeseen things can always happen. I’d never mock someone because things do not work as expected after an update. It’s software, you know. If architects would construct their buildings in the way some code their software then a single pecker might cause the end of civilisation as we know it :smiley:

If it was all fine the entire 10 years before I wouldn’t mock them too. But wait, D3 was a one never-solvable problem for all this time.

1 Like

Well…they would as long as it looks good. But luckily its not architects who do check if the house is doable in that the way they had it in their minds or not, but engineers

1 Like

If they say they are going to give an update on a certain date, then they should. Even if it is to say that they are still having problems. So Filthie were is the update please.

5 Likes

I guess Blizzard ist not paying salary,
Or Not enough?
Devs are protesting?

I mean even If U had Problems and U cant fix ist, at least communicate with Community.

“Stay tuned in further Update 10/19”

U cant say that and Then nothing

1 Like

Maybe we just weren’t tuned enough. And man, those rims were expenisve :frowning:

True enough… :slight_smile:

Hey i’m a non season player. Let them keep delaying so I can keep getting these free extra bounties. 9K and still going strong.

1 Like

We should get an answer this afternoon

Yup, same here… the longer, the better for me. I HATE farming bounties and getting double caches is nice. Wouldn’t mind if it remains.

There is a german comedian called nico semsrott, i will just quote him at this point:

"The hope dies last…

but it DIES! " xD

It’s only 8:33am PST there, relax lol

They’ll give their update today, and knowing them, it’ll be after 1pm PST

2 Likes

TY Filthie for the update from yesterday, NOT. It is so comforting that you are keeping us up to date

still no update from Blizz

Posted in general guys, only 1 day late to the party.

actually they are right on time

… and one month late versus what is normally expected (seasons every 3 months) :frowning:

2 Likes