Update: Character Models Will Be Looked At

Found this on r/Diablo

Blizzard Community Manager - PezRadar:
Hi all! The team has most definitely been seeing the feedback over the last day regarding some of the looks on the character models. There may be some changes in the future so we appreciate all the feedback on this. In the end, the game is a lot of ways your game and not just ours so we want to make sure we do get it right :slight_smile:

Didn’t see this posted or easily found in another thread on the D2:R boards so decided to pass it along =)

42 Likes

Thanks for sharing that here.

8 Likes

Very good. The start screen is iconic, it should not be cringeworthy.

22 Likes

That’s good, but they still need to rework all 3D characters models since they don’t seemingly looked faithfully true to the original 2D sprites whatsoever. Also, Blizzard needs to stop toning down sex appeal for female characters, otherwise they wouldn’t look that interesting whatsoever. With that, they better not screw up this time!

19 Likes

Thanks for the update.
Left my feedback in there as well.

D2:R is going to be awesome.
I can’t wait to get my hands on it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I really hope they rework the heroes.

The Amazon is especially terrible. They need to make them look close to what heroes looked back in D2 - it’s a remaster, not a remake.

8 Likes

Yeah some of the heroes need some love !

3 Likes

They’ve been awfully silent…

2 Likes

That should tell you all you need to know. You have your own current thread. Necro bumping a 6 month old one won’t help.

3 Likes

its over they are keeping the weird assassin and pally feelsbadman

3 Likes

It’s sad that they pretended like they were going to do something about it. They look terrible.

4 Likes

yeah i cant stand the look of holy shield and smite man they really should change this

1 Like

smite attack animation is ridiculous, It’s completely different from the original.

Also for the love of god, let us mod better models for the characters

2 Likes