Unable to unlock Kanai Cube on S20 charachter

1. Start a game in Adventure Mode.
  2. Open the World Map and select Act III.
  3. Click on the Ruins of Sescheron Waypoint.
  4. Proceed north (up) into the Ruins.
  5. Explore the area clockwise (left turns).
  6. When you reach the entrance to the second Level, enter the Elder Sanctum.
  7. Navigate the Elder Sanctum in a counter-clockwise direction (right turns).
  8. You will eventually come to a doorway that leads into a small square room. (Not to be confused with The Immortal Throne area).
  9. You’ll know you’re in the right place when you see Kanai’s Cube sitting on a pedestal in the center of the room.
  10. Approach the pedestal.
  11. The Ghost of Chief Elder Kanai will appear and remove the shield protecting the Cube.
  12. Click on the Cube to acquire it.

This is the Bug Report Forum, not a help forum. Next time, please use the appropriate forum to ask for help.

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find this Janis cube but had no luck please help me I’m on my PlayStation 3 with the 1.0.3 version of the game I bought it for my system but I don’t know where to find it please guys help me find it or come online to ur ps3s to help me get it my gamer tag is rockhell03021987 I’m needing it really bad I was also jw if I could get it for my patch or if I need to update my version of the game so it’s a higher version but if u guys could come online and add me and show me where to go that will be great I’ve been looking and looking on every adventure mode map but had no luck could u guys help me out I’m wishing that I can get it for my patch of the game I with I had the cube and the bonus stuff that u can get from it I’m liking to get it if one of u can show me the way if u add my psn gamer tag and show me where to go on adventure mode I would like to have it so I can also do the greater rifts to I haven’t even got a greater rifts key yet please guys help me out or help me rank up more quick

Ever heard of a thing called a period?

Ever heard of Google?

Well I have this for my game for the game 1.03 and I was jw when I get the kanais cube like how I can get it I need help finding it it is only for March right like next March at the end of the month or how do I go by getting this cube

purchase a base game (Diablo3), then go to the store, and purchase diablo 3 addon - Reaper of Souls.
easy peasy lemon squeezy

I got the Reaper of souls already I was having trouble with my cube finding do I got to delete it and then reinstall it cuz I was jw that but if I did that I can’t go to adventure mode I was jw how to get the cube cuz I already bought the hole game for my PS3

Good grief. A simple Google search will tell you it is in Act III, Ruins of Sescheron…

This a forum for reporting bugs, btw, not a help forum.

1 Like

Well if u make me delete it for no reason and I can’t find it after I redownload it u not helping me what so ever

Kanai’s Cube does not exist on PS3.

The reason for that is that the PS3 is limited to version 2.0.6 of Diablo III and the Cube was added in version 2.3

Not a bug !

6 Likes

So ur telling me I just deleted my whole game for nothing to just see if I get a stronger patch if ur telling me this now why not sooner now I’m mad I was a high lvl and had good items now I got to start from scratch now cuz of u I couldn’t get u to reply to me sooner could u

Boubou is just another player that is trying to help you.
He does not work for Blizzard . They do not answer on this Forum for PC Bugs.
Your anger should be directed at whoever told you to delete your game.

3 Likes

you dont mention about ps3. all this brag about console?

Blizzard do NOT answer this forum for PC bugs?
I thought this was the only place where they do and I have just reported a bug here myself.

This forum is for the PC version of the game. Consoles have thier own forum for posting.

As for blizzard posts here or not, they normally do NOT post here. Thats not to say that they dont “look” here at reports. But for them to actually post here is extremely rare. They dont have to post to see the reports.
Not to mention ALOT of reports here are not bugs at all but Human Error or things that are intended.

2 Likes

Understood.
I was responding to @yessquire saying that Blizzard does not answer in this forum for PC bugs.

From the pinned How to Write a Good Bug Report thread at the top of the forum…

• We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.

Anyway, as already mentioned, for bugs on console there’s the Console Bug Report forum. Of course, in this instance, what’s being reported isn’t a bug, so it’s moot which forum it was posted to.

1 Like

You may, on rare occasions, see a Blue post responding to a Major Bug that has been reported and confirmed by many people, such as the recent problem with GR clear times not updating.
The QA Team will attempt to replicate, isolate and apply a Global Hotfix.
The Tech Support Team, on the other hand, reply often and try to help fix individual technical issues that are not Game Bugs.
You can scroll down yourself and see how many Blue Posts there have been in the past 2 years.

Ok. I am in adventure mode. Spoke to dude. Went all the way to the throne. Theres no cube. Its complete just a dead dude on a throne. Ive restarted the same multiple times. I check my quests, shows no active quests, but the dude already told me he needs me to find the cude and he will help me. Im here. Its not there.

Why are you posting here without reading the thread first? The answer is written in plain detail up above.

Are you so lazy that instead of reading the answer already given to other people, you want someone to write a custom post just for you?

Lift up your eyes and read the answer for yourself instead of asking for someone to spoon-feed you. There are even detailed directions and pictures.

2 Likes

That’s because, as per Perusoe’s advice from two years ago, it’s not in the throne room.
Do you really need a picture of this? Okay…

2 Likes