[Uliana 2.6.10] And finally we got ... defense!

I mean, you’re going on your gut feeling while I provided science. The numbers are what they are.

Honestly tho ok, another +100% (so Gungdo total = +200%) wouldn’t be over-the-top. But if anything, I’d MUCH rather see Gungdo’s flat multiplier moved to Fist of Az, and Gungdo instead get a version of the stacking mechanic seen on Shield of Fury and Bone Ringer. This addresses a common concern that you mentioned too.

Yeah and my feeli ngs often times are pretty accurate, but i have to admit that i’m not as familiar with uliana as with tr and especially wol. Pity that we dont get the grift needed to get closer to its maximum. And i want to divide by the absolute optimal rift and ganeplay an the avetage pretty good rift. I’d also say 125 is possible with that gear and maybe the 1 of a billion rift is 127 but thats still behind tr.
and by the way: i am scientist and could calculate but this is a game and hobby for me so i collect data during the pkay and after that i start calculations :wink: but i will not play the build when its proven to be at least 3 lvl below, that was your number btw. (i do not state that it is proven yet but estimations are enough for my purpose)