UE Multishot in 2.6.6

Thanks Varadia.

For some reason I can’t see profiles so I am not even sure what I am wearing compared to others.

Yeah, the profile site has been broken for three weeks now…

We’ve generally been using www.d3planner.com to import our hero’s data, saving a build there, and providing a link to the saved build.

Thanks Meterorblade.

Still trying to get my head around these new forums as well lol

https:// www .d3planner.com/927571855

See if this link works.

1 Like

Until you get Trust Level 3, you have to provide links like this…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this…

https://www.d3planner.com/927571855

1 Like

I still haven’t figured out how to quote people yet lol

https://www.d3planner.com/927571855

Seems I have that part figured out now

If you just want to quote part of someone’s post, highlight that section of the text with the mouse, and you’ll get a pop-up “Quote” button above the highlighted text. Click that and you’ll get that section quoted.

If you want to quote the entire post, click the Reply underneath the post and then, in the editor bar, click the little Speech Bubble icon, and that’ll quote the entire post.

1 Like

So now you’ve taught me to master the forums, any advice on my DH? LOL

Helm - Keep and eye out for one with Dex/CHC/MS

Shoulders - Roll CDR, you have plenty of AD on other gear. This will open up:

Restraint - Roll CHC

Gloves - These are worth an Augment

Squirts - Roll CDR to Elemental or CHC, whichever one you get a great roll on first. I’m sure you are a bit mat limited so take whichever one gets you a good number.

Nem’s - They are good if you do not have toughness issues. If you do, switch to Wraps of Clarity.

Pants - Roll Resist All over LPS

With this set up, you only “need” one CDR roll to keep vengeance up.

Give “Cull of the Weak” a try over “Numbing Traps”

It is probably time that you can start shifting Emeralds over to Diamonds in your gear.

Level up a Bane of the Stricken for when you start getting higher GR’s. It is pretty efficient with UE/CC/Squirts.

When you start having toughness issues in the higher GR’s, switch Visage of Gunes for Cindercoat in the cube.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will be sure to make some of these changes tonight before I look into pushing again.

I am pretty sure I have a BotS that is pretty close to the level of the Gems I am wearing for just that purpose. I am also that I am holding an ancient Wraps of Clarity as well, I just find it hard to give up Nems. I feel ripped off when I hit a pylon and don’t get an elite pack lol

I didn’t realise I had too much CDR, so that will help changing some of those to better damage stats.

I’ll let you know how the changes go.

Thanks again.

1 Like

The Nems vs Wraps is a toughness issue. If you are avoiding damage and not dying too often, keep the Nems.

The CC set buffs really helps with CDR. I like running more than the minimum for my Wolf and that is something you can tweak for your play style.

2 Likes

I managed to run a couple of 90’s last night without dying at all, so I can stick with Nems for now, and then change them to Wraps if that becomes an issue.

I think I forgot about the CDR component of Crimsons, and may have been mixing some info from straight 6 pc UE set.

But I will give your suggestions a go for sure.

You could swap out you Diamond in helm for Topaz (assuming you have enough CDR for perma-vengeance) to give a huge boost to your toughness. Also swap out Cindercoat in cube for Prides fall, which will also give you a big toughness boost with the same RCR provided as cinder in cube (assuming you can avoid getting hit) and an additional reduction in your vault cost.

Check out the thread about Molten Wildebeest Gizzard and Squirts interaction - these 2 pieces combine really well and provide almost 100% uptime on squirts dye to the absorb shield.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how the fix to Squirts in this next patch helps the UE DH. It will definitely increase out damage output no matter which gem we use.

I made some changes, although I can’t re-roll amulet or pants as they are already rolled for gems.

Cleared 96 in 5+ minutes.

Had a few deaths in some of the maps, some were bad maps, some were as a result of me vaulting out of bad stuff, into even worse stuff lol

1 Like

Thanks, I will give this a look.

ah yes…my favorite part of UE…vaulting out of the way of a spear into a fatty explosion!!

I would look at trying to roll CHC over CDR on the Restraint and swapping the CHC on your helm to MS…

You’d go from (MS Arsenal damage):
Total Damage: 277,227,580,225
DPS: 756,075,218,797

To
Total Damage: 306,864,487,094
DPS: 836,903,146,621

and if you can find a DML with 20% Attack Speed (all else remaining about the same)…

Total Damage: 306,864,487,094
DPS: 876,755,677,412

I have made that change to Restraint. I now sit at 51% CHC, and about 410% CHD.

I know I need a better helm but this has been the only one I’ve gotten that was really worth using, Ancient or otherwise.

Have been hunting for a new DML as well

I’d still roll to 15% MS on the helm…sheet DPS will drop but overall damage output from MS will jump as noted!

1 Like

OK, will give that a try as well.

Although DPS is not an issue, as I blazed through 91-96 mostly between 4-6 minutes. I think 94 was just sub 10 minutes, but that involved a lot of deaths to bad run of maps and not paying attention properly.

That’s why I’ve not yet changed to Wraps and/or BotS.

1 Like