Uber diablo event will never happen

So far the information is the same as before. However, it may change in the future.

well the half of the info we have is the same we have to see how they handle the whole IP thing.

We know they are changing the entire bnet backend because it is world wide now we just donā€™t know how they are handling breaking it down for the boss spawn.

It could be ~75~120 world wide or based on region or based on something else we just donā€™t know.

I only mention this because the distinction of how they break up the spawn ā€œgroupā€ will change if uber diablo feels spawn able or not.

I propose they put a black Diablo icon on any public game that spawns Uber Diablo. That way when the community organizes a spawn, if you were unlucky and didnā€™t get the spawn in your IP, you should leave your game and go look for a public game.

This way it gives someone that sold a Soj a fair shake at fighting for the Anni. Itā€™s not a total lose lose situation for them.

How do you expect to get them then?

VV will keep an eye on the amount of SoJā€™s sold to vendors in both ladder and non ladder online play. If they need to make any changes then they will do just that. If it is changing the rate SoJā€™s drop. Or they will decrease the number of SoJā€™s that need to be sold.

This will be part of the beauty of playing single player. Youā€™re practically trading 1 soj for a random stat anni.

Iā€™ll take that deal any day.

Disagree. Not at first sure, but with time the market will get flooded with every item even SOJs. I like the idea of long term goals, and things to keep people in the game. Instant gratification is what you intuitively want, but often our own intuitions lead us astray.
You dont need an anni in the first 2 weeks. You could play a year without one, and its just harder but easily doable.