Trophy Hunting Bug?

I’ve Killed a Charged Construct In both Campaign & Adventure mode and neither updated the Achievement. I am on a Necromancer, Paragon 190. The other bosses I had to kill for We Are the Champions updated asap.
I have a chat image of both I can send - but am not allowed to link.
I only it have 2 other monsters to kill to complete the achievement.
And I just killed another in Non-Seasonal, with a Barb at Paragon 553 and no update. 2020-05-08T04:13:00Z
RESOLVED. Turns out it was a white “rare enemy” (not Yellow or Blue) and had to be completed in Campaign mode. 2020-05-08T22:03:00Z

Achievements with multiple options/tasks to be completed can occasionally be slow to be marked as complete. From the pinned post:

As for the screenshot (thanks Perusoe!):

1 Like

To make you feel better/not in a loss, I finished the achievement exactly 2 months ago. Doesn’t necessarily mean I killed the Charged Construct rare 2 months ago, still around that time, but it means the achievement isn’t bugged and can still be completed.

Albeit, iirc, it was one of those targets where I didn’t exactly remember when I killed it. I made an actual list to cross a line over each time I kill a target, still, there were mobs I don’t remember killing; Charged Construct rare was one of them. I might’ve been exasperated/frustrated and start farming mindlessly though.

I’m saying, it could very well be that update being late, but if you still don’t get it after some time when you’re certain you did kill it, upload a screenshot of it.

This is freaking bullsh*t. If you kill the monster it will count in less then 2 min.
There is no such thing as killing a monster 2 month ago and counting now. That is TOTAL BULLSH^T.
You will be surprised how many Construct monsters there are and easy to miss one or confused one.
Rare Charged Construct is found in The Storm Halls. I don’t think you can find it anywhere else. I hunt them down too in Softcore and Hardcore(still searching some).
If you killed one it will count asap. It may not have a tick that you killed it when you check immediatelly, but it counted. In worst case at the next start of the game for 10000000% sure it will have a tick.
Don’t believe those that say they killed something 2 month ago and counted just now. NO. They just killed the correct one just now.
What i did? Checked google, checked youtube videos to see how exactly the monster looks and where to find, where he spawn mostly. Plenty of guides covering the achievements. Some monsters need to be killed in Campaign ONLY. So check every bit of info in google. Some monsters spawn more in lower torment(not that it matters but sometimes changing torment from 16 to 1 to 6 or 4, 5 spawned the monster i was searching for, but could be just my luck). If i read somebody found the monster in torment 4, then i go make some runs in torment 4.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, dude. Read again. I didn’t say the mob I killed 2 months ago counted now. I mention that to say achievement is still doable to this day. If achievement is still doable, it means there can’t be a bug regarding Charged Construct. If there is a bug with it, I wouldn’t have been able to get the achievement, would I?

There is a difference between knowing it can be done and being uncertain about it. If one knows it can be done, they have hope and will continue to pursue it. If they are uncertain whether it can be accomplished, they have doubts, less motivation, might even end up quitting. What I was trying to do was give hope to the OP so he could continue.

3 Likes

My bad lol i was reading too fast lol. No bug with achievements indeed. Just set a goal and keep trying. It is way more easier to find those mobs then finding the cosmic wings which i still can’t find lol