Kanai's Cube - Extract Legendary Power

Hello.

I don't know how the search feature works very well so if this has been posted and I missed it, I am sorry.

Playing a season 20 Barb on a public Bounties and Exploration match. I was going back and forth from my chest to my cube to extract every legendary power I had in my chest (more then a couple bounty runs were done). On my 3rd (maybe 4th) run I noticed that as I was mindlessly clicking, I had an item go in the cube twice (the name stuck with me) Leorics Crown, and I believe Aquila Cuirass. Even now they aren’t extracted powers available in my cube.
I don’t know how to verify that it is a bug and not just me “checking out” but they aren’t in my cube, and as I was going through the motions, I thought it took one it had previously.

I hope this makes sense and that I am not wasting anyone’s time.
Good luck and stay healthy.

You should post a screenshot.

Leoric’s Crown and Aquila Cuirass are common drops. Put one of them in your inventory and access Kanai’s Cube. Click on the Armor Slot so it opens the list of extracted Powers. Turn to the page that has the Power of the item in your Inventory. Mouse-over the item in your Inventory to have the Tool Tip pop up.

Making a screenshot of this will show:

1. If the Power is greyed-out in Kanai’s Cube.
  2. If the Power has already been extracted on the item in your Inventory.

The color of the bullet next to the item’s Legendary Power tells all:

D3꞉RoS - Checking Legendary Power Bullets
Open bullet = Power has not been extracted.
Solid yellow bullet = Power has been extracted.
Solid orange bullet = Power cannot be extracted.

If you have trouble posting a link to your screenshot:

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

Season Cube slots now have 10 pages. It’s easy to overlook something.

Or maybe he cubed the Broken Crown which looks exactly the same as Leornic Crown.