Time to voice my opinion or why I refunded D2R

unfortunately if they do add personal loot the majority of the community will be in a up roar and half if not more will leave and not play it. Trust me it’s not going to happen.

I disagree about more or less everything you listed.

Good thing you refunded. Bye.

1 Like

Pretty much you ask d2 to be converted into d3, no thanks, have a nice day.

hey guys:

Diablo 2: Resurrected Devs Say They Have Plenty Of Ideas For New Content

Diablo II: Resurrected may be a remaster of a two-decade-old game, but new runewords, items, and more could be in the cards.

www[DOT]gamespot[DOT]com/articles/diablo-2-resurrected-devs-say-they-have-plenty-of-ideas-for-new-content/1100-6496358/

It’s funny the people who cry about being pked in the game, I bet they’re the same people who repeatedly post in red dead groups when someone kills them while running a trading wagon or other activities in game.

Personally I find it fun when someone comes into my game and hits that hostile button cause then as im doing my quest there is that suspense build up waiting for that person to appear and more times than not I get the upper hand on them and pk them till they leave lol

Right.
Except we all know most toxic players who do that, also use mods and hacks.
So fun to go against that, right? Especially in Hardcore mode. Especially against PvM builds.

I am wondering do “purists” really play and understand D2? :roll_eyes:

I would not say most but even if you don’t want to deal with the people just make a private game and nothing to worry about so I guess I don’t understand