This is Diablo II, not Diablo III

And that is why i posted the list of already debunked “arguments”.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

1 Like

yeah i miss wow RIP i wish it lasted till after Jan. 2005 but alas we can’t have nice things. game was dead in the water with that loot system that is different than the one we want for d2.

like changing the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
or increasing that stash size and adding shared loot
maybe you mean making ladder only stuff available in non ladder or god forbid single player.

30?

I doubt you will reach 10.

Not an argument against Ploot. Just an anecdotal life lesson of questionable value.

I’ll add it to the list. Anyways: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17

must be fun. one id scroll and a key drop. who will get it. stay tuned.

1 white helm drops… uhhhhh cant wait to get that.

A loot distribution system doesnt have to be ideal for 2 items. It has to be ideal for a large number of items.
Which it is.

If that is your problem, you have it in FFA loot as well.
But i will add it to the list. Afterall, it seems to be your best argument.

There you go, your own little participation entry on the fallacy list:

‘D3 kids?’. stop making assumption buddy. I Don’t play D3, and almost certain older than you. Move on and grab a tissue for those tears. Suck it up buttercup and go cry in the corner.

This is a game, not real life. And experience in the game is distributed because you helped. The best items that drop should be likewise.

If you want people’s help then you should also be willing to share the best items that drop - to want their help because you know you can troll them and get the vast majority of drops even though they deserve a fair share too for their time spent helping is toxic.

If that’s NOT what your goal is and you want everyone to have their fair share, then there’s nothing to complain about with the drops being distributed fairly before trading takes place. So I can only assume you want the “right” to take the vast majority of the best drops, which is a toxic behavior that ruins it for everyone else.

And the best loot drops should be distributed likewise - not distributed based on who’s the fastest clicker / fastest connection / auto-look hacks.

So you don’t know what my suggestion is? Wouldn’t it be better to find out what my suggestion is before you try to bash it?

Here it is again: Just like D3 - it’s already implemented in D3:

the loot that the game decides to drop for each person is only visible to that one person so they have time to go over and pick it up.

However, after that, allow people to choose to trade.

So there’s no need to list 30 different potential cases - every class already gets loot just fine in D3 - the only issue there is they don’t allow you to trade. Here in D2 I say let them trade.

I don’t remember stating in this thread I wanted any of that.

“Vicarious Visions has said word-for-word previously, that the team wants to deliver the “authentic” Diablo 2 experience”

“Even with quality-of-life improvements, which get as granular as allowing for more keybindings, the development team isn’t willing to sacrifice authenticity. No matter what changes are made, the team is promising that it will still very much be Diablo 2

I’m sorry, I’m going off what the makers of said “remaster” sold the game based on. Their wording that they advertised the game with. Not just “oh I see a word and therefore I can change everything”. Changing entire mechanics of the game are not exactly what they sold the game on.

Now what was that? Oh, right. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

its not a problem in FFA. aigan you seem clules about whats is going on. add that to the list to

There are more quotes, which includes ones that contain what i paraphrased and are more recent.

They are open for feedback and will evaluate it carefully.

Whether you participated directly in the playtest, sent us valuable feedback, or watched the game during a livestream, your input has been greatly appreciated.

leading to key visual improvements, quality of life and accessibility changes, and more. For now, let’s explore how your feedback is helping us return you to hell, like you’ve never seen it before.

Technical Alpha Learnings — Diablo II: Resurrected — Blizzard News

I laughed. The list is about ploot, not ffa.
Who is the clueless one now?

ok dude… you cant remember what you said 30 sec ago… Clules obv

There are no white helmets in FFA? They must have changed that in the last patch.
Do you have the patch notes for that?

you didn’t have to they added all those gameplay mechanic changes on their own and can easily add more. Also they said they were making this game for everyone old d2 players and new, because why would a company say “we want less money”

you know who’s gonna cry in the corner? you d3 fan boy/d2 casuals when ploot doesn’t get added in the game xD

you must be a troll. no white helmets in diablo… :slight_smile: i understand why you post like u do. you have no ide… CLULESS

The Arreat Summit can help you whit the basic… you welcome

thx for at least making me smile

Well, you’re going to need good items unless you’re leeching off the party.

What is your problem then?

or know how to play the game

you don’t need good items to beat norm and nm

once you get to hell, that’s when you need to really think about items. and by that point you can start mfing nm to gear up more

also it’s very easy to make a stealth runeword in normal. just mf countess a few times and get a 2os armor. that can carry you all the way to hell

good one. now you dont know… Good day to you.