This "community" has reared it ugly face once again

I disagree

100% agree

I am not saying the paranoia is whether or not this is real (I believe it is 100% a real nerf). I am saying it is paranoid to put the blame on one player and to say that had a big part in this nerf. I think everyone who got on PTR and tested this out has just as much of a hand in this nerf as did the top clear. All these “vets” jumping down on 1 person seems ridiculous to me.

1 Like

Dartok, what I meant was can you point me to the blue post where they confirmed that the Lamentation belt is going from 200% to 0% in 2.6.7? Usually this is found in the official patch notes, its just the darnedest thing that I can’t seem to locate it them.

Also be careful, I noticed you shared a potentially unpopular opinion / viewpoint in your original post. It seems you could be opening yourself to being “ripped to shreds” by having a “garbage” opinion. Just wanted to give fair warning, the leaders of the forums get to decide if your opinion is valid or not.

Have fun

It’s not about Lamentation it’s from 2 years ago with the “Plowing 125” nerf to WW.

5 Likes

I’m not sure that one person is actually being blame, but more that we are calling out possible contributors to the nerf. It’s collective body of work by the trolls that we’re addressing

1 Like

You can follow this thread instead. No one is guilty but both sides are right as well , you know it.

THERE IS ENOUGH LIGHT IN BARB COMMUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BELIEVE AND ENOUGH SHADOWS TO BLIND THOSE WHO DON’T

3 Likes

Plenty of explanation here.

1 Like

Posting an unpopular opinion is ok.

Posting peoples thoughts and feelings and trying to pass them off as facts, is not ok.

3 Likes

Except that isn’t what your boss Free has said or done. It seems is you who has some catching up to do…

:1st_place_medal::rofl::trophy:
That’s the funniest meme of them all. The grin makes it.

1 Like

Actually i didnt see any comment or post with that. I saw only this:

Players who wanted nerf, they had it as argument, barb cleared 140 GR, nerf it!

Players who defend barb and dont want nerf had it as argument like: “that 140 GR clear was non-season with 10.5k paragon”.

2 Likes

I’ve said before, and I’ll say it again, I think Free has the patience of a saint for the crap he’s had to deal with.

The Barb detractors only had thoughts and feelings, and when that got shot down they moved to accusing Barbs of being trolls and aggressors in the threads.

If you think Barbs have been the bad guys here, it is clear that you’ve not ready anything that’s happened.

Nice try though.

4 Likes

I think the argument is more nuanced than that. At least for me, I considered the top 25 and top 40 in the PTR non-season barb solo leaderboard including paragon levels, past PTRs, the estimates of the ww/rend build potential in non-season, the fact that both necromancers and wizards are being nerfed, class specific non-season greater rift efficiency in era 11, and the current era/non-season leaderboard looking at each classes top 25 & top 40 again in consideration of paragon levels. Also, I considered the number of clears for players at GR 126 and GR 131 in non-season on a per class basis.

I posted much of this information already. Irrespective of my opinion, unless something fell through the cracks, the blizzard developers decided to change an affix on an item relative to its initial release on the PTR due to their reasons.

Responding to people with genuine questions or different points of view, sure, be civil.

Responding to idiots and trolls who’s only view is passing off thoughts and feelings as facts, by all means, treat them appropriately.

4 Likes

Nothing has been confirmed yet but thats from Lord Fluffy at Blizzcon that had an updated PTR on PS4 there.

But aren’t you doing the exact same thing? Going for what one Dev told on a public forum years ago?..
Aren’t we allowed to cry out for being heard? Everytime we see a shadow of being on par with other classes, we gets a nerf and always being behind others.
Thanks to people actually crying for nerfs, spamming numbers and yes, running grifts, this is a result of us, again, getting nerfed.
Hence “ptr”, to test things out so Blizzard can see how the new items/updated ones are working…
That is the purpose of a ptr, is it not?

Besides, us “whining”, is cause there are people that don’t want Barbarians equal to other classes, cause they see it as “unfair cause they have been in the meta for how long they can remember.”
Yes, as zdps… This is a hackNslash game.
I think we are in our rights to complain the way we do.
If you didn’t know, people that knows about anything about Barbarians and this game, calculated things to the smallest number. And it still got nerfed, EVEN thought they stated “we hear you and we listen”.

4 Likes

Finally soneone with common sense

+1 You deserve about 2000 likes but only have one in my power.

1 Like

lol

What if they placed rend buff from lamentation to wastes set? :slight_smile: it would be good plot twist