There was a problem retrieving your Season Journey progress

It has repeatedly crashed my computer with the BOSD when I run the PC after booting up the computer from a shut down. but once it reboots after the BOSD, I can load D3 normally again. so the last couple days now I have just ended up always restarting the computer after booting it up, and that stops me getting the BOSD. its really odd though because prior to this “fix” where I went and removed the temp files, reinstall battle net & D3, etc. I had never ever had a BOSD from loading Diablo…

Also what’s really frustrating is that for 1 or 2 days, my seasonal journey was visible again (what got me into his mess in the 1st place) however today I went to check the progress to clear some more… and its bloody gone again! argh…

This is really really annoying :’(

That sounds more like a computer issue than an issue with D3. Worst comes to worst, you might want to reformat and reinstall Windows. You might also want to do some diagnostics on your components. Maybe your RAM is bad?

Just got a msg from a friend overnight saying he has had major issues since he did a windows update, and it might also be the case for me. I have a feeling that this might coincide with a windows 10 update I did several days ago. Sadly, too many days have passed to try and do a update rollback, so I would have to do a complete windows reinstall, ew… but ya that will be the next step I guess.

Sigh~
Thanks for the feedback everyone, and ill post with the results once I get round to do that.

it also happened to me, i cant see season journey 22 couple weeks ago, i already tried to reinstall & do what article told to do in my PC. Still same, still MISSING!!

so i tried to run diablo 3 in my macbook pro, still not fixed. i think the problem is in game bug, not our device