There was a problem retrieving your Season Journey progress

Same issues here. Would like an update.

I was playing my seasonal character (level 40), server crashed, restarted it and now my character and season progress is gone, have a nice day =/

I can’t see my season journey at all, i tried to restart my game twice and nothing is showing

1 Like

this is also happening across all 4 od my d3 accounts was only playing one and i logged into other 3 and made a season charcter the season journeys blank across all accounts

cant see mine either…
i did everything said to be done here

i also unstalled and reinstalled didnt work, nothing worked…plz help

These are all methods gathered from support and players all these years.

Most of the cases can be resolved by Method 2. Some other odd cases were caused by file permission/access.

I suggest to retry Method 2; make sure delete all listed folders and reboot the computer before retest.

Don’t forget the Extra Remark section.

If it was due to issues with Clans / Clan Chat, does this mean it’s fixed now…

Unacceptable. Why do I even bother? I should just delete this trash. Been playing Diablo 3 faithfully since launch… and now I can’t play season 22… and NOTHING from Blizzard… no comments. Why are there NO UPDATES to the situation. Utter trash… will not be buying Diablo 4… so fed up with Blizzard. What a way to destroy a once great company. Shameful.

Since a patch shortly before S22 came online, I have not been able to access any of my character achievements, and then during the season, I’m not able to open up the Seasonal Journey window.

For the Journey window (shortcut Y) the list shows up with !!Missing!! - 0 and all the tabs are greyed out. This was working after S21 finished cause I started to clear some of my missing achievements in-between seasons to kill a bit of time…

For the Seasonal journey (shortcut SHIFT+J) I just get a blank page, only with “Seasonal Journey” on top, but nothing else. Several friends noted that they had this glitch right on the first days of S22 coming out, but they were then able to access it, and start clearing their seasonal Journey.

Due to this problem, I have not been able to clear any of them… please advise what I can do. I have screen shots that I can share if needed.

Thanks,
W

Try this; if one method doesn’t work, try next methods. Good luck!

1 Like

So I tried to change the region to Asia, where I played for a very short time once in the past. after selecting the character, I kept getting an error, so I closed the game, and tried to switch back to Americas region, it then prompted me to update,

But every time I tried to update it instead tried to repair, but just errored out…

In the end I uninstalled all Blizz games, and Battle net, as well as deleted the cache folders, I have reinstalled Battenet and have started to DL D3 again, lol.

Am hoping that I’m able to log back in at this point “facepalm”

If you have problem of installation or update, you may refer to this support article:

Click blue text for detailed procedure.
Don’t forget the Advanced Troubleshooting section.

To uninstall game/battlenet cleanly, you may need to delete some folders manually. Refer to the Advanced Troubleshooting section of:

I recommend restart computer before reinstalling battlenet/game after uninstallation.

By the way, your issue becomes more technical issue and you shall move to Technical Support forum or enter a ticket for support.

1 Like

this was the worst move, since I had to reinstall D3, now almost evert time i try and launch the game, it just freezes up while trying to log in, and to boot i also get BSOD now, something i have never had before now… uffff…

Practically every time I boot up D3 now after starting up my PC i get the same BSOD.

After the computer recoveres from it, I then can generally load it up and log in now. What’s the best way now to try and trouble shoot this?

Normally, an application (including D3) couldn’t crash the OS (BSoD) because OS should run an application in protected mode. A run away application can only crash itself.

When an application crashes OS, probably caused by bugs in driver softwares or broken OS files.

I’d suggest scanning the hard disk to ensure the file system is good. I don’t mean scanning for bad sector, that will take to much time. Just a simple check.

Then updates all drivers (video, sound, network, … etc). Finally, check the OS files. Windows should have a command to scan and repair system files, but I don’t remember which.

Note that no support around here in Bug Report forum. You should seek proper help on Technical Support forum or enter a ticket. Or, search internet for how to troubleshoot BSoD. I’m just an ordinary player.

1 Like

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

3 Likes

same here. starting from new season character. Season progress is missing.

It has repeatedly crashed my computer with the BOSD when I run the PC after booting up the computer from a shut down. but once it reboots after the BOSD, I can load D3 normally again. so the last couple days now I have just ended up always restarting the computer after booting it up, and that stops me getting the BOSD. its really odd though because prior to this “fix” where I went and removed the temp files, reinstall battle net & D3, etc. I had never ever had a BOSD from loading Diablo…

Also what’s really frustrating is that for 1 or 2 days, my seasonal journey was visible again (what got me into his mess in the 1st place) however today I went to check the progress to clear some more… and its bloody gone again! argh…

This is really really annoying :’(

That sounds more like a computer issue than an issue with D3. Worst comes to worst, you might want to reformat and reinstall Windows. You might also want to do some diagnostics on your components. Maybe your RAM is bad?

Just got a msg from a friend overnight saying he has had major issues since he did a windows update, and it might also be the case for me. I have a feeling that this might coincide with a windows 10 update I did several days ago. Sadly, too many days have passed to try and do a update rollback, so I would have to do a complete windows reinstall, ew… but ya that will be the next step I guess.

Sigh~
Thanks for the feedback everyone, and ill post with the results once I get round to do that.

it also happened to me, i cant see season journey 22 couple weeks ago, i already tried to reinstall & do what article told to do in my PC. Still same, still MISSING!!

so i tried to run diablo 3 in my macbook pro, still not fixed. i think the problem is in game bug, not our device