The S24 vault EXPLOIT has gone far enough

Do you recall in another thread you claimed to have 40-man multi-boxed Molten Core in WoW, at a time where doing so would have required many PCs and monitors, even if they were linked with KBM switches? And that, at the time, the cost of those PCs, monitors, keyboards, KBM switches, would have been many tens of thousands of dollars. Yeah, not many welfare kids had $25000 worth of computers aged 4.

You always leave out that your challenge was “prove me wrong” and you were proven wrong.

3 Likes

Then if they nerfed it, it must have been an exploit, right?!

Maroon.

If we polish that, does it become a buffoon?

It’s the “Bugs Bunny” way of saying the M word. Suits him perfectly.

Sorry, unlike you i was never a fan of that racist cartoon. Despicable.

Reading rainbow and Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood for me ty.

Amazing how you do all these things IRL and still have time to chat on the forums. :thinking:

1 Like

i post and read gaming stuff while i game. is that not normal? i also watch very respectable streamers at the same time. i thought most people did this. maybe i’m different, maybe i’m unique, i mean my mind wouldn’t be satisfied doing only 1-3 things only.

I don’t. I really don’t understand the enjoyment of watching someone else play a game. Then again I don’t understand the enjoyment of watching sports either.

I’m going to have to stop you right there. Have you never experienced a Diablo 3 PTR? You know PTR stands for “Patch Testing not Required”, right?

Just curious, were you just not interested in sports because you weren’t strong/fast/coordinated? I always wondered if i would have disliked sports if i werent very good at them naturally. I was a state champion in track n field. I mean i was state champion in a lot of sports, but individually I have a gold medal for Javelin. So i like competition and i like sports, but i always wondered if i werent good then would i even be entertained by them. I notice a lot of gamers don’t like sports.

Nope, just don’t see any reason to it, running after a ball or something else equally pointless. I was a gym rat from the age of 12 or so though, but that at least has some real world applications.

Not exactly pointless. People are entertained by it so they pay good money to watch it. You could say the Roman Gladiatorial Games were pointless too but that’s the point. Doing something with set rules that most wouldn’t or can’t do can be entertaining to other people and there’s money in that. Sure the athletes also get thrills from winning but in the end they’re entertainers paid for the right to play a game a child would do just for fun.

All TV is pointless too but I’m willing to bet there might be a few shows that you’ve binged watched in the past year.

Don’t know what exploit the OP is talking about. Did L6 vault runs with two characters today and didn’t get crap with either one. One of them I leveled to 70 without a single Ethereal. See what happens with the second character.

Had 8 ethereal drops on my first L70 character this season…guess I used up my RNG love.

Wow, arrogant much. Who are you to say what the intentions of the programmers and developers are? If they did not want it in there, they would have already patched it out. Get over yourself. You are not the ultimate arbiter of what is right and wrong in this game.

1 Like

Well of course, I’m a gamer, it’s not really a valuable skill, but while I enjoy playing them I really don’t find it fun in any way to watch someone else do it (I don’t enjoy playing Warzone in group for that very reason, die early and be forced to spectate is boring as hell). I’m just saying “I” don’t see the value in it, clearly there is one.

1 Like

Sorry, Kargon.

I didn’t mean to lecture you. Wasn’t my intent. I might have taken it a little personal that someone thinks something I would do, not necessarily watching someone play video though I do that occasionally in hopes I might learn something about a game I play on the regular.

But I do watch plenty of sports, not all of them but several. Really enjoyed the swimming competitions in these past Olympics. I can’t spell her name but that female long distance swimmer is really amazing. Having nearly half a pool length on her competition in the 1500 meter is just cool as hell, in my opinion of course.

1 Like

I didn’t take it that way, so no worries.

Well, we are all entitled to have one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This man is upset over achievements. It’s not even something that breaks the game.

Fixed that for you!!

1 Like

Just looking through my Feats of Strength achievements now…

• Register a copy of D3 CE
  • Kill the unburied Jay Wilson
  • Find the Hidden level (Whimsydale)
  • Participate in the web promotion for the Barbarian (a prelaunch promo for speccing a Barb or something… obviously no longer available)
  • Participate in the web promotion for the Wizard
  • Participate in the web promotion for the Demon Hunter
  • Participate in the web promotion for the Witch Doctor
  • Participate in the web promotion for the Monk
  • Register a copy of StarCraft II HotS CE
  • Register a copy of D3 RoS DDE
  • Kill Rift Boss, Josh Mosqueira
  • Enter the Nexus
  • Register a copy of StarCraft II LotV CE
  • Reach level 70 in a season
  • Register a copy of Overwatch CE
  • Purchase the Necro Pack
  • Participate in Malthael’s Bargain promotion in Heroes of the Storm
  • Logged in during the StarCraft 20th Anniversary
  • Logging in for time honoured destruction
  • Collect all 21 Ethereals during the Season to unlock their appearance as transmogs

I don’t know about you but most of these are participation awards or ones that are to be BOUGHT (the only difficult part is having a job to pay for it I guess). The ones that require any effort can mostly be cheesed with help from other players. In fact I’d say that collecting all 21 ethereals would be the hardest or longest to do, even with running vaults with a lvl5 character (and that’s coming from someone who’s constructed the Staff of Herding).

I’d say there are more important things for the dev to do than to make this Feat of Strength harder.

I like having the ones for for the 5 class promotions… reminds me of how invested in the game I was even before release. The Open Beta really sold the game to me. This game’s skill system may not be the most in depth one (far from it) but it’s so right for me.