The S24 vault EXPLOIT has gone far enough

So it’s, you know, air. Compressed from the outside of the plane. Not pure oxygen that climbers use.

Mind proving that Blizz actually called it an exploit with a link. Just because you don’t like it or have chosen to go old school and play all seven classes till you get them all doesn’t make what they did an exploit.

Exploits are not because you or other players say it is one. It must be from Blizz itself, so like I said show it with a link and you have a point.

It is actually compressed into oxygen then has to be mixed in with other air to be brought down to breathable levels.

True, but what they bring is pure oxygen, that it’s mixed with the ambient air on breathing doesn’t change that it’s pure from the get go.

Or are you talking about the planes? Because I’m sure they don’t scrub the 80% of other gasses out.

Actually, it has proportionally the same amount of oxygen as at sea level. It’s just at low pressure.

I'm pretty sure this is 100% a troll. Flagging it.
5 Likes

Would that make it a Feet of Strength?

5 Likes

However the feat of strength achievement was earned by any player has no impact on any other player…

Enjoy playing the game any way you want and there is no need to worry about anyone else’s choice of playstyles that have zero effect on your d3 experience

2 Likes

Holy cow level dude, that was delightfully funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

of the 100 ethereals I saw drop on my DH, zero were for another class. The system is broken.

Pretty sad that elitist like you want to horde a fun game by making it so hard that only people like you can enjoy it. Bet you only play hardcore and poo poo those of use that only play softcore. Well, the numbers don’t lie, softcore is played way more than hardcore. Just so you know, I did get the achievement on the NA server without using the vault “exploit”. I than went to the EU and am currently working on the Asian server and am happy to use the vault to get the achievements there. BTW you did not mention leveling a toon to 31 and using Kadala to farm puzzle rings. Should we close that “exploit” too.

It’s literally called a “FEAT OF STRENGTH” achievement. It is intended to be very difficult to achieve. It’s not a joke achievement. If you exploit low level vaults then you didn’t earn it as intended and shouldn’t be able to enjoy the rewards. Simple as that.

Exploiters ruined a great idea by the dev’s to get players to multiclass and add a massive amount of replayability. That is it’s true intent.

Actually, my “Feat of Strength” section is full of achievements that, whilst they were not tough to achieve, are no longer possible to obtain. For example, there are things in there pertaining to boss kills done on Inferno difficulty, creating gem levels that no longer exist, playing the game at a particular time to tie in with another promotion and so on.

Intended game design is not an exploit. The low level Vault method was discussed on the PTR forums so if Blizzard had wanted to stop this, they could have just made ethereals not drop until your hero was level 70. Instead, they made them drop from level 5-6 onwards.

1. Make an alt of the right class.
  2. Get it power-levelled to 70.
  3. Get carried through rifts / GRs until you have all three ethereals.
  4. Delete the alt.
  5. Repeat the process for each class.
  6. You return the favour for whoever was carrying you.

Such interesting and difficult gameplay. Stand at the entrance of a GR and wait to teleport to the boss. Repeat until feat of strength.

2 Likes

i mean, you’re just making a list of things that should not be allowed and should be removed. Thanks for agreeing with my point.

I’ll add that if you disagree with me, you’re factually wrong. The proof is that the highest populated and most viewed times of diablo 3 revolve around the start of a new season when players are vigorously leveling from 1-70 and then gearing.

So logging in to the game was a very hard thing to achieve? Because that was the only requirement for one Feat of Strength.

1 Like

Oh, you’re back to claiming things that aren’t true again, I see.
I do not agree with you.

Do I need to link the Only Jesseth’s thread again?

1 Like

you think life is so easy for everybody just because it is for you? Dont be so entitled. Yes, obtaining the ability to log into your own WoW account is worthy of the achievement. Laugh and ridicule all you want, but i’d wager you have never been poor, you have never had the joy of a welfare Christmas.

I was actually talking about logging into D3. There is a Feat of Strength that literally required merely logging into D3 to earn it.

Was that hard to accomplish?

you always leave out the part that my Only Jesseth’s build was Rank 1 for quite some time until Blizzard nerfed the toughness synergy.