The S24 vault EXPLOIT has gone far enough

Well, there are many paths to completing the achievement. You took the long way there while others took a shortcut…

Imagine yourself going to work and travel by bus. While I travel by train. It doesn’t really matter how you get there as long as you’re at work on time. Just that some people take the most efficient way while others didn’t know about it.

2 Likes

that makes no sense at all. if my job is diablo i dont have to go anywhere im already there, and i follow the rules i dont cheat and this exploit was certainly not intended it a feat of strength. do you know what a feat is? it’s not cheesing a game mechanic to exploit rewards.

What about those of us that made alts of every class type and then just had a friend open lvl 11/12 rifts and speed run the rifts?

I mean it’s incredibly easy to make a net positive resource recharging ANYthing in this game at lvl 70 and even with YELLOWS can speed charge forward in a rift that low level fearlessly.

Sometimes I got two eths to drop off the RG! Heck I got wizard done in ONE RUN because my friend opened a chest and it dropped one while I was killing the RG that dropped 2. All wiz, one run in a rift and done.

Is my achievement real?

I swear I want to sit on his face for a day and do nothing but fart.

11 Likes

Idiotic rant again from the worlds biggest neckbeard.

6 Likes

just flag him for trolling like all his other threads and move on

6 Likes

Another bravata troll thread

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like
  1. Daily bait thread
  2. Wait, didn’t you quit?
  3. You could just alt-tab back to your favourite hot-tub streamers.
  4. You used to be a lot funnier. You’re not reaching the “Only Jesseth’s” standard here.
5 Likes

Ummm, no, that wasn’t your point. You specifically stated ‘now people cheat and use oxygen’ - implying that they didn’t use oxygen in the past, which they clearly did. Nice attempt at deflection - didn’t work.

2 Likes

No! Don’t reward him.

1 Like

Trust me, it isn’t a reward. That I can guarantee you. :wink:

2 Likes

And you should be banned permanently with all your troll posts but yet you are still here

6 Likes

dont confuse your poor assumptions with my implications. i posted facts.

only a fool with very limited understanding of this game would accuse this of being a troll thread. This has become a sad little attempt at a witch hunt filled with the same toxic posters as usual.

He’ll just come back whint an alt account.

1 Like

Quick, someone get this guy a mirror!

Exhibit 1

9 Likes

LMAO every time you mention the OnlyJesseths I lose it hahaaha

No, you said

That’s your opinion, not a fact. Queen Elizabeth was impressed enough to knight Hillary and New Zealand put him on their money, plus numerous other honors.

Several things you are wrong about.

1. As miss cheetah already said, these methods were indeed very much intended and clearly communicated. So, yes, definitely intended.

2. Someone getting an “achievement” in this game has no effect or whatsoever on any other player. In fact, whatever any player does, does not affect any other player at all (perhaps a very small effect on groupmembers in group play).
    (Not counting truly illegal things like botting).
    So, no, you are NOT robbed of anything.

3. No achievement in this game is hard. Any and all achievements just take time and some might require some focus. No achievement in D3 requires skill, if I remember correctly.
    Same for leaderboards where you just need numbers.

But I think I understand what you are getting at. You want to feel special.
You think you can do that by spending a massive amount of time in a game, doing something the hard way (which translates in D3 to time consuming).

Are you also sticking to gr75 runs to gain paragon? Do you consider speedrunning gr120s cheating/exploit? How do you feel about powerleveling?

5 Likes

Also think about that at this point, mayority of players already made the achevement, so this whining is pointless, and just attention seeking.

2 Likes