The ideal Diablo 4 story

I would like him to still be on the right side but that is all. Tyriel is the don now!

Who are you targeting exactly with your :clown_face: ?

I personally prefer people that babbles non-sense than antagonistic people

Most of us know him, I will not say his name because I do not want a flag.
Let’s just say he has several alt accounts and most of his threads are nonsense.

Sadly, Tyrael might be dead by Diablo 4.

Do you think he is the one in the grave that the old Horadrim is talking to when he said "brother’? I think the old Horadim is Lorath Nahr, not sure who is in the grave. I do not believe the bald guy is Rathma. I think he is a member of the Triune just like they said.

1 Like

Assuming that the old horadrim is Lorath, then yes, I do think that grave could very well be Tyrael’s. As for the identity of the bald guy who performed the ritual that brought Lilith back, I have no idea. And believe it or not, it’s one of the few things pertaining to Diablo 4 that I’m willingly not speculating on.

I doubt it very much that he won’t but it’s not up to me.

Possibly he’s chilling at heavens, rather than being dead. He elevated from a mortal to angelic being somewhat again. Now heavens seem to close its doors, we may never know though.

Have you seen this one yet?

“the triune who is responsible for helping Lilith return to Sanctuary, as you saw in our cinematic,” - Harrison Pink

2 Likes

Well we don’t know how fallen angels Human aging process works

He could still be immortal yet powerless

He could be back in heaven and be supercharged back into a angel in the Crystal arch

I think it’s the opposite, we knew almost nothing of High heavens when it was open, now that it’s close might mean something weird is happening and we will know it full on

Like I said, I think that the Crystal arch will be weaponized

Inarius tuned the worldstone to alter reality, Crystal arch might be tunable too

Empower certain angels, heal, turn human into angels, etc

Thanks for posting the video, I haven’t seen that one. And honestly, most of what he said, makes sense imo. So I don’t really see anything to disagree with.

According to Tyrael, becoming mortal had changed his life, as his body continually grows weak and aches in pain until his inevitable death. He remarked that he would die sooner and later apart from the angels he had known. This imo implies that becoming mortal means that Tyrael also ages and could possibly die of old age.

Now with that said, it’s certainly possible for Tyrael to regain his angelic form again and thus rid himself of his mortal form weaknesses. The developers themselves had stated that the method exist, however it would be something incredibly difficult (nearly impossible), to pull off. However, if Tyrael hadn’t managed to do so before the events of Diablo 4, then I’m guessing he’s dead, either by old age and/or an enemy’s attack.

If you still have confidence in what Tyrael says or do, you haven’t been paying attention to the story my friend

He basically a fool, a pawn

He entrusted Baal soulstone to the worst possible person
He is the one that fell for Baal trap and sent us to kill Diablo first while Baal went and corrupted the world stone

He helped Leah rise to Diableah

He’s responsible for the whole black soulstone debacle from start to finish

Every decisions he takes worsen the stakes haha

I wouldn’t trust his “guts feeling” hahaha

1 Like

In this case, it’s less faith in his gut feelings, and more akin to the fact on how his actual body possesses much similarities to humans.

He requires food and sleep, and can dream and/or have nightmares. His body possesses flesh and bones that weakens and aches with passing time. None of which can simply be passed off as a “gut feeling”.

Just about all of those things he experiences is something angels themselves never experience, so it stands to reason that Tyrael may actually be capable of aging and possesses and expiration date to his life, like a human would.

On the other hand, if Tyrael hadn’t need to eat and sleep, and didn’t have to worry about aches or exhaustion; and was capable of shrugging off any non-vital injuries with little trouble; then sure I would presume that becoming mortal simply meant that Tyrael had simply lost most of his angelic power, but still retain the seemingly eternal lifespan that all angels had unless they are killed in battle.

1 Like

Both angels and demons can conceal their presence from other demons and angels. It takes a lot of their concentration. At best one may sense something but would be unsure of what it was. If they decide to pursue that sense I’m certain they would find out. But since the HH is not interfering and closed to Sanctuary, I highly doubt anyone one there would be aware of Inarius if he had escaped and was hiding there.

Could easily all be part of becoming mortal. I’ve believed from the reveal that the old man in the video is Lorath and he’s talking to Tyreal’s grave. I also believe we are closer to 40-50 years out from the events of RoS, which would provide enough time for Tyreal to age and die.

1 Like

I haven’t seen an instance where a demon or angel had managed to disguised themselves and conceal their presence from one another. If anything it’s been mostly the opposite. For example, Tyrael was able to sensed Belial’s presence within Caldeum despite Belial’s attempt to hide via disguise.

With that said, I certainly agree that if the High Heavens paid no further attention on Sanctuary (assuming that’s what closing their gates means), then they wouldn’t notice Inarius even if he ran amok on Sanctuary. However, while he would go unnoticed by the High Heavens, he wouldn’t remain unnoticed from the armies of Hell even if he disguised himself.

Did he (Mephisto) asked him (Inarius) about Lilith?

I mean, Inarius banished her first before he was given to Mephisto and Lilith is still his daugther. As dad i would ask my slave about my daugther.
But looks like he wasn’t interessted to do it. Why else we never saw her before? Or did we? The one uber-boss in d2 is called Lilith too, but looks like Andariel. And they changed the story about her so far i know. Could be different Liliths too. I mean, why should just one person in sanctuary + hell have the name: Lilith?

Hmm…

Am not sure about it. And the whole “the void“ is mysterious.

What i know is, that Trag’Oul has the might to open “the void“ from Inarius to search Rathma and Mendeln. But can Trag’Oul do more? I expect it, because while he opend it up once he did othet things meanwhile too. Saving sanctuary from beeing watched from high heaven. But does it means that he is in the Void?

Another question. How many “the voids“ exists?

• Inarius void is not the same void, where
  • Adria catched up the greater evil souls after they was defeated by d2 champions.
  • in d3 i think the npc shen or his grandfather has to do something too with the void.
  • read something about that in the void are other monsters, which are more powerfull as the prime evils / prime evils couldn’t control them.

The void is interessting, what do u know about it? Am i right to differentiate the inarius void from another void(s)?

I know just one who could be still alive: Lycander.

She was on Inarius side but at the end of the sinwar she walked back to heaven and later she cutted completly her relation to her human lover.

The sightless eye is still in sanctuary and can show the future.

Btw.
It’s a mystic item which takes a special position in the history of my clan because it leads powerfull beeings togethet on the arreat. Bul’Kathos, Zoltun, Rathma, Natalya, a Paladin descended from Akarat, Charsi (who is in our sources from Skovos) and Trag’Oul. But atm i will not publish more. And of course it’s the lore of my clan and not automatic offical blizzards lore. But still Cain said that his sources (Book of Cain) are not 100%true. So we have some options to see things legit different.

To the question about Inarius mental state i link here what i posted before:

yeah, it’s nice to talk with u about Lore. :slight_smile:

It’s in the sin war trilogy. All three PE and Inarius were all in disguise they had no idea Inarius was the Prophet of Light.

Inarius did have his power augmented by the Worldstone.