Thanks to current team of Devs

Yeah, It would be awesome if they added sets or item builds that were pretty rare and super hard to put together. Would give people a goal to set to make lateral meta builds, and show them off in group play. That would keep engagement up big time. Something like a Tesladin or poison necro in D2. Not necessarily much better than everything else, but hard to put together and rare. Pretty cool when you see one out and about.

Is there any chance at all we will get controller support on pc one day?

Wow, an actual Blue response! I’ll echo the sentiments here, thanks for the awesome past few seasons (I had a 5 year hiatus). Looking forward to finally getting the galactic wings.

4 Likes

If your hiatus has been the last 5 years 18-23, you missed the most awesome seasons this game ever had.

You can look forward to the reruns in S30+

1 Like

Thank you devs very much!

It is great to see that the game still receives support after all these years!

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for the love to D3. I hope, altough they already said that it will be the last season with new content, that it is not like that. Still many people play and enjoy the game.

3 Likes

I’ll bet on at least the damage seals being nerfed a bit… Halved maybe.

:upside_down_face:

Thank you Corn. :+1: No more Staff of Herding? :cow:

1 Like

Any chance of the current D3 team helping out with D4 a little?

3 Likes

Please keep the D3 team on D3, don´t move them to D4.

3 Likes

In germany we say: “Ehre, wem Ehre gebührt”

Well done mate! i wish you were here from the beginning :3

2 Likes

I’m so hyped, thanks devs!!:grinning:

1 Like

But they need people who know what they are doing over there :frowning:

They always have job postings you should apply for a position so you can show them how it is done.

1 Like

@Matthew Cederquist ; can you tell us a date for s28 end or s29 start maybe? Would be kind if you could let us know. Thank you very much mister :slight_smile:

But I’m not a D3 developer so I wouldn’t be able to show the D4 team how to make content like D3. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Which is what seasons were 3 years before when we began to be in maintenance mode.

When D4 development began the seasons started to change content to be meaningful.

When the Altar season dropped, this is what D3 will be like every season, starting S30.

I would have rather Blizzard made more D3 content than D4 :frowning:

Not going to happen D3 will be on life support starting with S30. Hopefully D4 will improve with expansions and patches just like D3 did over 11 years. Some D4 haters seem to forget what D3 was like in the early days.

1 Like