Thank You to our Awesome Diablo Producer Matthew Cederquist

We complain a ton when there’s silence from devs, but we are also fair! Here is an example of a dev posting a lot and communicating with us.

Credit where credit is due and I would like to thank Matthew Cederquist for keeping us updated on recent events.

He has already dropped info on DH getting love in the future, Crusader balance numbers, and he addressed some server instability issues in another post.

Thanks for taking the time to come here sir, I hope you have your MLG Call of Duty themed Dorito’s snack action pack for the start of the Season!

33 Likes

I second this sentiment. It is nice to have feedback from the game producer. There is an old saying that you can not please all the people all the time, but it is good to see that you value balance and are trying to get the game overall to a good place in this regard.

3 Likes

I am thrilled to have him helping out on the forums. Very good info and done in a timely way.

I was pretty shocked the other day when I contacted TS about the rash of 34200 errors and within 9 mins there was a reply in TS from a TS agent AND Matthew replied to the related General thread. Then TS followed up with me personally on it to let me know they were tracking. Fixing this sort of thing before season is ideal and I am so happy with the fast response.

TS thread with same day Blue reply and a follow up a day or so later. Main Thread - Error code 34200

Thread on General with Matt’s replies System down again - #14 by MissCheetah-1661

Just keep in mind, a game Producer is not the same as a game Developer. Two different roles :slight_smile: Matt is a Producer, as the thread title notes.

6 Likes

Here are the direct links:

1 Like

+1

Great to see that.

Thanks Prokan. I added them to the main post

2 Likes

Totally agree, and thanks for bringing it up!

Cederquist, sounds like a name of swedish origin.

1 Like

Awesome to see the communication be more active, now Ms. Cheetah can take that long extended vacation with the kitties. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was actually on vacation in NH the week of Blizzcon! Mom stayed with my cats for me. I figured things were busy enough, and info was in lock down mode anyway, that I was not really needed. I had internet so was able to watch Blizzcon announcements.

We do have season 19 starting, and lots of good convo about D4, so I will be sticking around for now :slight_smile: Besides, it is cold out and all wintery!

Your always needed :slight_smile: Next time you come over my way Hot chocolate is on me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stop playing favorites, I want some hot chocolate. :ok_hand: We Just had :cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_snow: in Colorado.

No worries i miss my days in Colorado your always welcome for Chocolate. :slight_smile:

TYVM, MissC can bring the pot roast, my buddy from KC can bring the beef ribs, I will bring the chicken wings and honey baked ham, we should be good to go. :poultry_leg::hotdog::cut_of_meat::pizza:

If one of the Dev’s or our CM would like to give out some alpha keys for D4, they can also join us for a really good time. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

lol Good move there i am always up for a good bbq.

Producers in a game team are part of that game’s development team, they are therefor devs too. But I see your point so people don’t get confused.

Anyway, hopefully we’ll have him around for a long time and we can make memes with him.

1 Like

Im a bit late to the party but, I’m here to share my love for Mr. Matthew Cederquist as well! Happy BlizzConline day-1!

1 Like

Look what you did, the man has been missing in action for a year and a half now.

A one year later post? Lol. I got excited a second and thought MC was posting again…

Blue are allowed to necro huh? Haha. Privileges that blues get :slight_smile: