Main Thread - Error code 34200

Just started happening.
Its hitting other people as well because I noticed complaints in chat box…
The game seems to run fine in the background after the error box pops up but cannot hit ok to close box and have to manually close game through task manager.

1 Like

I am getting the same error code 34200 and I have to close game via task manager. Wonder what’s happening.

Right before I launched the game I had the launcher open and noticed it download some fetching data… it was small like 200 kbs… After that the error began… I was playing fine earlier before that…Its on their end so no amount of pc troubleshooting on our end will remedy this.

Anyone else experiencing same issue?

I’m having the same problem

I am likewise getting this error.

been playing my character for over an hour and now all of a sudden i get the error.

having the same issue!

I am having the same issue.

Same issue.

I also had an issue with logging into WoW Bfa last night and had to remove WoW Voice proxy that was running in the background from the Task Manager, which fixed it. Just checked, and don’t see anything like that for D3.

I’m also new to using the Beta Launcher as well – maybe that is an issue if everyone is too.

try clicking on the OK button multiple times until it goes away, I did that and can now play ok…so far…

that worked for now thanks :slight_smile:

It came back again but only had to click OK once

I had the error twice, soon after I started a game. Both times, I couldn’t click the OK button, and my left mouse button wouldn’t work, but I stayed in the game and it eventually went away on its own. After that, it never came back.

Just got the error on a HC GR

It’s completely random and can occur anywhere in the game.

Same, there are several threads about this, I hope a dev sees one. get error code and have to alt F4 to close. have tried flushing dns refreshing isp etc, rebooting. Hope someone can move the needle on a timeframe of this.

seems to be network related…a few lag storms on top of it all

1 Like

maybe they reduced tolerance on heartbeats to the game servers

really seems to be network, lag is now intolerable