Templar cheat death bug

I use the templar for solo greater rifts and have noticed that the cheat death will proc while I have a shield pylon active. It doesn’t do it every time, but it does happen quite often.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?q=cheat%20death%20category%3A23%20order%3Alatest

10 days ago…

7 days ago…

5 days ago…

ty for your reply Mr. Forum Warrior.

This should’ve been fixed according to post PTR update. But there has been quite plenty of bug report cases for this. Is Blizz aware of what’s causing the problem? If so, great. Hope it gets fixed soon. If not, it might be helpful if players reporting also mention what class and which follower they were using. As far as I’m aware this bug has been reported for all followers. But with which class?

This season I have played necro the most with Templar and its cheat death. I have procced Templar’a cheat death a lot, but never did it proc when I had shield pylon on.

At quick glance, this seems to be only affecting wizard, with Firebird more likely. But as the bug reporter doesn’t always mention their class, and playing multiple classes per season, hard to know for sure.