TalRasha sometimes just kill you (even thru shield pylon)

From time to time i get from 100% life to 0 with no reason (and passive triggers too). I thought that i jsut maybe missclicked or so and that’s it. But just now it happened again and it was thru shield pylon. And because i am playing HC, it is not very funny bug…

There is screenshot - https://ibb.co/fXrSGRV

You can see, that shield pylon buff is not even in half of it’s duration, but my enchantress passive buff just triggered.

It is always the same string of actions - have full life, with no chance to be killed (really high toughness). All buffs on (like you can see on my screenshot). And then, for no reason, just 0 life (need to refill it by potion and any other hp regen actions), passive trigger and this is it. I can continue playing as ussual, just with CD on passive (which is really not comfortable on HC).

Edit: My eq is here: https://eu.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Evilbringer-2606/hero/158359760

Neck is Tal Rasha too (enchanted with seasonal theme) with bane of stricken in it.

Edit2: In cube there is ofc RoRG in it. Don’t know why it is not showing too…

1 Like

Embedding it for you…

1 Like

This isn’t a Tal Rasha issue, though. This bug exists for quite some time and it happens with Firebird or whatever set else as well. It sure is annoying. And I’m not quite sure, but it might have something to do with the follower cheat death passives.

It may be something specific to the Enchantress as I don’t recall having seen this reported by people using the Templar or Scoundrel.

Then here’s your first time seeing one … last season I played Firebird Twisters with the Templar as my follower and it happened several times. So it’s not only the Enchantress. Can’t say anything about Scoundrel, though.

The enchantress passive Fate’s Lapse puts you at 1 HP or some very low but non zero value. It being triggered is what would drop your health. When it happens, even when you have a shield pylon or other buffs, do you notice all the enemy projectiles slowing way down like there’s a global slow time for several seconds?

It is impossible to see tbh. Too many effects and on HC especially you do not watch if projectiles are slowed down or so - you want survive.

I know, that it should be secondary effect of enchantress passive, but i don’t think it is noticeable in this mess of effects…

Maybe you’ve never seen it before? It’s impossible to miss. It’s like everything else besides your toon is frozen in time. You can walk circles around enemy projectiles.

The point of the question was to establish if that effect triggering when it shouldn’t is the bug that you’re experiencing. If you’re not seeing it, then it may be something else.

Well… Maybe you are right. If it is so strong effect (i will try it on softcore later), i think, i have never seen it - as i said - have really high toughness, so to be killed i would need long disconnect or so. But i don’t think i have ever seen some effects you described.