Enchantress is killing me! Literally! MAYBE found solution

It keeps happening very often, tbh. Now happened again in normal rift. I have very high toughness (in fight over 12 000 000 000), which allows me to stand in things like molten explosion even on GR115 with no danger.

But Enchantress have different opinion - sometimes decide to kill me, maybe for fun. I dont see it very funny on HC tbh.

It happened to me here TalRasha sometimes just kill you (even thru shield pylon) - #6 by Cavendar-1706

And now happened to me in NORMAL RIFT too. I can go afk with no danger of death here. But got killed in middle of fight and again - thru shield pylon. Screenshot here: https://ibb.co/PC4Sbqy

Can this be finally solved please? I am using Enchantress because it gives me good dmg boost, not fo some extra chance to be killed.

Edit: It happened when i used speed pylon nearby and it spawned some elites. When it happened to me always when fight against elites, i think, it have something to do with certain type of affixes. But due to speed of killing them, i am really not able to say which one do that.

EDIT 2: I GOT IT! Well… Maybe. I now realized, that both elites have second name THE SHAMED (screenshot from first post and screenshot of this second post). Maybe it have something to do with that???

1 Like

This exact thing happened to me just now.

My monk had shield pylon up. All of a sudden the screen flashed and the enchantress cheat death triggered.

This needs to be fixed straight away.

1 Like

Same here for me too.

I was in the spider caves and had killed all but 1 monster that was fighting the Enchantress. She was about 15 to 20 yards away from me and Boom, red flash and I’ve procced.

I made a topic with screen grabs today. Sorry it’s been posted before.

Please fix this Blizz. The CDR on the Enchantress is great but at the cost of killing us. No thanks