Streamer: "Small Nerf"

Stop with your hypocrisy, its unbearable.

7 Likes

Just keep flagging him

2 Likes

What amulet was darkpatator wearing? What shoulders did he have on? This was not “perfect” gear.

Mate, if you actually knew how incredibly untrue that was… I’m straight blacklisted homey. I have a lot of reach with the boyz in the community and it’s amazing. But when it comes to blizzard, I would be the dead last person they would listen to. If I’m being honest. So just pump the breaks on the hate train. I get that my small nerf but triggered you but it’s just an opinion mate, breathe

6 Likes

Are you kidding me? If Lord Fluffy did not make his tweet, none would be the wiser until the patch notes came out and it would be Morticks 2.0.

5 Likes

Writing “boyz” and what you wrote to me on Twitter just shows you know nothing at all.
A greater rift reduced by 7 levels is not a small thing either.
You didn’t even know what I was talking about when explaining this to you. Then proceeded to write “your hate is misplaced here” out of the blue.
People here have already told me about whom you really are and what you do.

You show yourself rather in lack of info and knowledge in total.

3 Likes

Rest assure you, no barbarians will ever owe him gratitude. Second, Fluffy is the owner of his twitter and made the tweet.

1 Like

No need to continue man. It is not going to result in enlightenment.

Barb is in s**t place for years. Time to change ship already.

We can gauge this stuff but let’s hope that they also made some mechanics change that can elevate our damage (like the hidden WW buff we received couple of years ago with tick rates)

3 Likes

Just needed to show people how he is and acts. I’m all up for people having their opinions, but someone proclaiming to be the “lord of d3” and calls this a small nerf is just flat out wrong.
Sometimes I just need to put the entire story out there for people to have and not one sided person that think calling us boyz will be enough.

4 Likes

The other thing that I can appreciate about Lord Fluffy is that he has the judgment to recognize a problem with is own main class and asked begrudgingly for a nerf to thorns necromancer. No one like nerfs but sometimes nerf are for the good of the game. The idea of saying no one should ever call for nerfs is incorrect. In some cases, it is needed.

2 Likes

so, just so I’m understanding you, next time you would rather me just not tweet out the photo of the changes… so we’re just blind sided when the patch lands. Then you could just be toxic toward the devs? Just the worst kind of person. Good luck to you in s18, this clearly wasn’t worth my time

11 Likes

Next time, post the picture and don’t call it for something that it is not?
7 greater rift levels and judged from a person with 10.5k paragon points is a large nerf for the average player. Was I toxic when I believe that your wording was “small nerf” was not in place? I explained this to you , while you went on saying you love my passion but my hate was misplaced. I never showed you any hate, you would know if I did.
You of all should know a 7 greater rift level is not a small nerf. Neither the fact it was done towards the Barbarian class which has struggled to be heard and finally to become viable along with your beloved Necro and Wizard, Dh, Wd.

10 Likes

…like you do. You’ll do absolutely anything to support your balance crusade even if it means leaving barbs once again as the bottom feeders.

For you having barbs in META as the top damage dealing class would destroy the game balance, cause in your opinion their place is only as a zDPS support class in META, just because you have 2 zDPS and clearly have no idea how to play with this class other than just as a support…

Now you act like you care about barbs and try to convince everyone you are strongly against Wizards being OP, right after you and your other nerf buddies made sure barb will suck once again, burring any chance at all to compete with the top 3 highiest GR pushing classes…

7 Likes

You gotta stop commenting mate… I can’t use more likes… Let’s have that 10.5k paragon player push with Dh to a 145 and let’s just swoosh it down below everyone else… Then you shall see the real numbers coming through :smiley:

1 Like

What are you actually on about? Where on earth did you pull this from? I never said any of that.

5 Likes

He is talking about MicroRNA. He is one of the members of the nerf barb campaign in the PTR. He normally disappears after PTR. Similar to Monsoon season.

7 Likes

Who said I was reffering to you. Didn’t you notice that I quoted Micro NOT you

Pay more attention next time you post something…

3 Likes

ahh alt^ appeared here as he does not want to lose TL3 status.

2 Likes

I am against the post you made. There is nothing personal here. But you gotta understand, Barbarians were finally having a shot at being where Wizard/necro, Wd, Dh are… And it was shut down.
What was done was not a small nerf. A lot of knowlegable people have calculated things over and over again, people that know this game all through it all and even they say it is too much.

5 Likes

“Where x class is” Yeah because an arbitrary number determined by botters really means a whole hell of a lot." “My barb can’t do 150, but a necro can”. What does it matter, you’re not comparing yourself to a Necro, you’re on barb only leaderboards, which again, top slots occupied by botters 98% of the time, so what does it actually matter? If you can give me a rationale that can explain that I’d be amazed.