Still waiting on news/updates on the D3 performance issues

Is this what you are asking about?

Yeah I think the patch haven’t addressed all issues.I still think this is about sound files.

I don’t have the issues that naksiloth have playing FB solo in the 130’s (EU server).
Maybe you should try and play the game instead of the forum and see for yourself?

Please consider your choice of words, because you come across as confrontational especially when unprovoked. I did play the game and I encountered the issues that I spoke about. I’m inclined to think that you haven’t read through the entire thread and haven’t following the link(s) either, which is one possible explanation for sounding uninformed about what I have or haven’t done. Lastly, I encountered the 3-10 second freezing and lag with Firebirds on both US and EU. The performance issues are not tied to my hardware, Windows installation, or internet connection.

D3 isnt a major priority at the moment Blizz is too busy sweating it over a federal investigation and giving in to peer pressure by turning offensive pixels into socially accepted bowls of fruit

Strange because you wrote:

Which means that you haven’t tested if the game has improved recently.
Maybe you should consider your choice of words?

Pump your brakes and slow your roll. Are you saying your boy @Meteorblade was purposefully lying or misspoke?

A PTR pop-up testing session happened. The testing was done during that event. The devs post information after a PTR event happens. So far I have not seen them post. There is no point in me playing system tester if I don’t even know what the devs may or may not have figured out and/or done. I encountered the issues across 2 seasons. I’ve made threads and posts as well as many others. Not everyone encountered the problem last season and based on your account its the same scenario with this season. I am not obligated to invest time into these performance issues. I’ve already done enough testing. You are welcome to invest the time.

So do you have any information beyond you own experience of “no lag here”, coming from official sources, that can be verified?

I guess you’re still burned out after getting the Feat of Strength achievement in multiple regions.
Since the aforementioned PTR there has been at least one patching of the game. Before that I regularly had freezes, not in every game but probably once or twice every playing session. After the PTR and patch this hasn’t occurred.
This is just my experience other players will have different experiences .
That’s why I say: play the game, not the forum.

I’ve experienced a huge improvement playing my Firebird wizard after said patch.

1 Like
  1. I have seen zero stickied threads about a patch since PTR pop-up. A post buried on page 43 of some random thread isn’t going to cut it.

2. Don’t assume I’m here playing the forum. Do not assume my intent. There are no tea leaves. There is no sub-text. I’m pretty straight forward with what I say and I’m pretty obvious about when a decoder ring is necessary.

3. This is not a burn out issue. I’ve already addressed this. When DH’s got the GoD set they could enjoy the set straight up. It just worked. This is not the case with FB. I’ll leave this quote below so you can understand the frustration and why I’ve been waiting:

I don’t know what to tell ya, they patched it, patch notes said they improved stability and performance, and it was postet sep 1st.

1 Like

Posted where? 20 chars.

In the sticky, “Season now live” post. They didn’t make a new post about it, but commented in that thread.

1 Like

Exactly what I posted about. Making a comment buried deep in a thread isn’t a notification. It is a comment to a thread. There is no notification under my avatar in the forum. If I don’t log into the forums there is no notification either. I don’t see 30+ new threads on D3 General page 1 saying patch released and the performance issues are fixed.

Also, are the issues @Naksiloth raised limited to just him?

I can agree with that, but I think that’s how they have always done it. In any case, if you log into the forums, you can easily see new blue posts under the blizzard tracker.

About the Uliani monk, I don’t know if that’s a common issue with Uliani monk. I haven’t played it in years.

They should’ve posted in on Twitter instead :rofl:

Thank you.

I’m not implying that I can’t see the stickied posts there, but there is nothing in the title that indicates that a change/patch was made. It looks like the initial announcement sticky.

Both of these threads were pinned at the time (they’ve since been unpinned)…

Just because you didn’t see them, doesn’t mean they weren’t stickies.

Hmmm…

You were saying…

If you read what he said carefully:

It seems that all the hairs in your soup are your own :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: