Still playing Diablo 3 in 2024!

Anyone else still playing it even with Diablo 4 out? Diablo 3 is honestly still a very fun game.

6 Likes

Edit: the year is now corrected to 2024 in the topic title.

Don’t you have the year wrong though? Playing Diablo 3 in 2023 is not possible anymore… it’s so last year! :smiley:

2 Likes

In the current state D3 is still better than D4.

Luckily D4 keeps improving

6 Likes

True!! Thanks for the correction, I fixed it… I’m still stuck in the past. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i agree d3 is still better than d4 and i will continue to play d3 until d4 becomes a better game

9 Likes

In a way all D3 players are stuck in the past :slight_smile:
I think that the game still has qualities that makes it worthwhile to play. Happy New Year.

1 Like

I swore I wouldnt buy D4 because they refused to add SSF to D3, now I dont know what to do because of the way D4 has been recieved, but I am so thankful for SSF I dont need D4 lol. Also: D3 just has that “replayability” locked down pretty well, I just wish seasons were shorter so I could play it more often in my games rotation.

2 Likes

Not really especially when it stops making new seasonal themes.

Currently playing Diablo 3.5 that getting major contents every 3 months.

I haven’t nor will I play D4. Have yet to play D3 in 2024 though, but that will likely change come season 30.

2 Likes

Not gonna play D4 until they fix the stash. Or should I say lack of stash space.

Dont worry, its coming in a $100 DLC. Battlepass not included, thats extra.

1 Like

Not playing atm as I didn’t like season 29, but I am really looking forward to season 30, soon!

1 Like

I’ll play S30 on EU if they ever get their heads out of their … and actually announce and launch it. At least the season journey, but probably not the entire altar (did enough Chiltara runs in S28).
If I do it on US as well as the last seasons remains to be seen. With all the nerfs and the meh season theme I’m not very excited.

I bought D4 made it to level 100 and then got bored with D4 because the endgame sucks hairy butt. I hate the paragon board and those stupid glyphs. They had more imagination on D3 than on D4 when it comes to season stuff.

Replay-ability locked in. I’ll be playing in 2024 and probably beyond

1 Like

Yes, D3 player here. I tried D4 for a while and got frustrated with the lackluster pc interface and the seemingly excessive requirements for completing the S2 season journey (nm dungeon 90, uber lilith or 5x lvl 21 glyphs… er what), so I returned to D3. Hoping S30 will start soon.

Nope, playing Wolcen and waiting for Titans Quest.

Still don’t own D4. Playing my favorite strategy game until the new season starts. Hoping for S30 in 2024.

1 Like

Started off with not buying it directly because I couldn’t really afford $70 at the time, planned on getting it around Christmas but then heard the state it was in so decided I am going to hold off until it gets to something around what D3 was when RoS came out. Not that I had any problem with vanilla D3, was great fun but back then I had more time for gaming so spending the money felt like a better return. Also with changes in exchange rate over the years D4 will cost me double what D3 did.

As for D3, definitely still playing and excited for the new season. I love the game, one of my favourite games ever in fact. The fact that there is a sequel or that we aren’t getting new themes don’t concern me for now. Still have a bunch of builds I never tried and I want to do decent pushes with builds I played when I was a worse player than now.

Continue to play D3. Not interested in D4 at all.

1 Like