Still haven't fixed the Instant Crashing problem

Please fix that as soon as possible. C’mon already, not all people would have access to a dedicated GPU or have a system with one.

2 Likes

Please be a bit more specific.

What Video card do you have? Does it meet the System Requirements? It is crashing ONLY because you have integrated graphics?

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Operating System: Windows® 10
Processor: Intel® Core i3-3250/AMD FX-4350
Video: Nvidia GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1280 x 720

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATIONS

Operating System: Windows® 10
Processor: Intel® Core i5-9600k/AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Video: Nvidia GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Yeah it is the Intel Iris Xe 80. But come on already, that shouldn’t exclude people from running without a dedicated GPU. And we should not need to purposely buy a new system or graphics card just to enjoy D2R which makes no sense.

1 Like

Instant crash at launch too on my 2 PC (i don’t have any dedicated GPU too, my last one died few weeks ago).

config of my laptop
11th gen Intel CORE I7-1165G7 2.8GHz
Intel Iris Xe Graphics
16Go RAM

1 Like

Same. Still getting insta crash. Intel Iris plus, GPU… such a shame. Will have to request a refund if it’s not fixed on launch day next month.

All system requirements are up to par, windows 10 etc. all drivers are up to date too.

Smh. I expected more.

Will try changing resolution from 1200x800 down to 1200x720… but I’m doubtful it will change the insta crash results.

1 Like

Same, instant crash.
FX6300, 8GB RAM, RX470, SSD
No crash report, just back to desktop every time.
first 5 attempts resulted in “blz-log.txt” message about “vile beast model maximum of 4 things and actually it has 5”, once something about barbarian model, then my PC crashed completely.
after hard reset and integrity check of game files - not a single word about crash anywhere

dissapointment of the week

1 Like

8/20 20:36:11.988 [EntityContainer/4] [<>:0]: EntityContainer: Component type FootprintComponent invalid! Dropping component from entity entity_root in data/hd/character/player/barbarian.json
8/20 20:36:13.267 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.270 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.274 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.274 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.275 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.277 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.278 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:13.278 [PopcornMeshBatchKey/4] [<>:0]: Too many meshes in an animated model file! The limit is 4 and the model has 5. Model path: ‘data/hd/vfx/meshes/missiles/vine_beast/vine_beast.model’.
8/20 20:36:17.987 [Granny/4] [<>:0]: ReadEntireFileFromReader: Failed to load section: 0
8/20 20:36:17.987 [Granny/4] [<>:0]: ReadEntireFileFromReader: Failed to load section: 0
8/20 20:36:17.988 [Granny/4] [<>:0]: ReadEntireFileFromReader: Failed to load section: 0
8/20 20:36:17.992 [Granny/4] [<>:0]: ReadEntireFileFromReader: Failed to load section: 0

yup same issue… crashed when joining and creating a game.
my system is obviously pass the requirements
i5 3570k
12gb of ram
geforce gtx 1660ti 6gb here

yup same issue… crashed when joining and creating a game.
my system is obviously pass the requirements
i5 3570k
12gb of ram
geforce gtx 1660ti 6gb here

I am also still getting the instant crash when launching the game. I have an i7, with a GTX1060, and 16GB ram. Has there been any update on this issue?

They fixed a bunch of crashing and performance issues. But they did not go into details about it

Still getting the crash on play button, even after giving all the information they asked for.

Damn… Works on PS4 fine though.

I’ve played Diablo 1,2, Lod, Starcraft I, II, W2 plus exp, W3, Wow, D3 plus exp without probs.

I have integrated graphics, on an old laptop from 2013 ish. I want to be able to play alongside other people, who can enjoy the newly graphics, I really dont care.

I can get used to the old graphics again, I just wanna play with friends on launchday.

Just patch it so we with bad computers can play. I really got sadddened by this fact…

2 Likes

Don’t understand why we can’t get answer as if this will be fixed or Intel integrated graphics are eliminated from playing.

1 Like

“Saddened”. Nailed it

I can’t believe you still have not corrected this log in problem. We have new computers with the latest drivers, video cards etc. and we haven’t been able to get in once yet…

1 Like

Hey folks,

While I can’t speak to all of your issues, integrated GPUs are not currently supported, which is why the OP can’t play. You can review the system requirements here.

As I’m not a developer, I can’t speak to whether or not this is going to be changed going forward. If you’d like to see it changed your best bet is to give feedback in #d2r-beta:beta-feedback.

If you do meet the system requirements, please post your own thread in these forums with your specs and what error you’re getting and we’ll see what we can see.

wow that’s disappointing

Customer Support, you devs lot keep saying based on an article dated 21st July 2021 to "Make D2R More accessible for everyone’. Not letting integrated GPUs and MacOS Ports being supported for this game is a huge red flag and makes what the devs say there a whole load of utter bull. So devs, you better read this, put your money where your mouth is and fix the problem! Alot of us have long preordered the game and we can’t even play it? That’s not staying true to your article’s statements.

3 Likes