Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

So this is the result of my ticket and it basically says they are going to do nothing even though I contacted the technical side for IN GAME ISSUES they can’t do anything!!! Absolutely shocking!
Thank you for contacting us, we received your message and I read it thoroughly!

If you are convinced that the issue is account-based and a consequence of the restriction that was applied to the account, I would suggest you to report the issue as a bug by writing a post on the game forums.

Reporting a bug on the forums allows the issue to get additional visibility and further comments from other players, making it possible for our Community Managers to forward it to the developers.

We cannot issue any refund for your purchases however (the game has been bought too long ago) nor remove the restriction, which has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

I’ve cancelled my sub to WOW and won’t be providing them with any money I’ve earned until they fix this issue but for me I think it will sort itself out the next time ptr comess online. I’m sure its because of a bug when copying characters over to ptr that its happened. It was the last time I played it.
I really think you have to try harder to fix issues and help your customers a lot more than they have shown here.
PS lets see if technical support here carries over the message to the development team like they said they would do here.

2 Likes

we should boycott blizzard tbh

1 Like

Contacted them on Twitter. I tried an online ticket, but it requires me to upload 3 different files and I know it’s not an error on my end. When I was muted, it stated “for behavior muted in game” only. Not “you are not allowed to play”.
Over 10 days since the last blue post.
I am very disappointed. I know some blue post are reading these. How about a solution to our problem of not able to play BEFORE the new season start?

2 Likes

I opened a ticket and they said its nowt to do with them. Its above.

1 Like

this literally makes zero sense. WHY DID BLIZZARD MAKE A CHAT FILTER FOR THR GAME THEN! it’s not the person’s typing the message fault if you knowingly TURN THE FILTER OFF. this reaks of personal vindetta from whomever was in charge of applying the silence. shame on them.

so still no solution huh? lol…I almost get my moneys worth, watching how comical blizzards policies are…

They are busy with D4 apparently and don’t care about D3 players not able to play.

No fix. I saw posts on Reddit 5 months ago with the same issue. Almost half a month and still nothing.

1 Like

hey lets go play path of exile!

Guess with almost half a month gone with no fixes… We just gonna have to wait for D4.

or find a different company’s game to play…if they muted your and bricked your game on d3, what exactly do you think is gonna happen on d4?

1 Like

At least I would be able to play on D4. When you get muted in game, you get a mail saying what action has been taken. Never stated that you wont be able to play. Not fixing this issue just shows they do not care.

1 Like

Well, u should read these rather than showing ur emotional discontentments.
Seems like Blizzard will strict even harder on reports from now on.

Merry Xmas

1 Like

And you should read instead of linking to other games.
They are not the same.
Also stated = when you are muted in game, you get an email stating what actions have been taken and it does not state anything about you locked from the game.
It does not say “you are blocked”, when entering the game. It says “only party leader can select this”, which means it is a bug they need to fix.

And the blue posts here state that it is indeed an error on their part and they are looking into it, so instead of making yourself look bad, how about leaving this out of this thread so the ones with the problem can get a reply.

2 Likes

Oh are you the forum Police mate? We could say the same thing about you commenting (and me) so just be quiet with the authority pitch mate. You’re no ones boss so stop being a stressed out little reporter and stop crying becuase I can’t be arsed to read your posts in here chastizing others either.

1 Like

What are you even on about? I replied to Spicey. Not you. You can even literally see the blue post admitting this is a bug they need to fix. Stop derailing the subject.

1 Like

I just shared possible prospects on reporting system and he’s flipped out on me.
No wonder he’s been silenced.
Btw, when Error 37, 3006 happened, Customer Supporters was telling me to contact local ISP to fix the problem.

1 Like

I know spicy. You would think that people that share intrests with each other would be appreciative of any kind of help or information even be it misinformation. The effort is noted by me but lost on some. Some people just have OCD and if it doesn’t fit their brain exactly they just have to be angry at it.
Btw spicy just read this other guys posts. He attacks everything and everyone and has a really bad negative attitude. Right now he’s attacking Lord Fluffy. This guy is the reason why people like me and you get silenced because we are not clever enough to block the guy before we tell him to st%u.

1 Like

How cute you both sit and trash talk me without even contacting me. Reading my other posts without knowing the context of it.

I hope a dev sees your poorly behavior and times you out, damn so childish.

1 Like

Having a similar issue as well, always get the seasonal and non seasonal error message. My internet connection is fine by the way. No lag with other games or when surfing the net. No lag in D3 as well, but always getting this error. Not just me, but the few other players from around the world too. Would be nice to have an update on this, or better yet, a fix.

1 Like

What? You attacked that guy! No ones trash talked anyone. Are you insane?
Look at your posts. You are an obnoxious elitist in most of them . smary, know it all, arrogant, elitist that think’s hes entitled to everything. I say again look at your posts.
I defended the guy here becuase you were being so.
Btw contact you? Like you contact us now through a Dm or in the smae thread like I did and supposed too?
Go on whinge away I wont reply to some one that’s obvioulsy mental.

1 Like