Squirts necklace will need a nerf if

Only that part of my post:

was directed at you, all the rest of it is to all the NERF lovers out there thinking nerfes ever helped the game at all…

If you are not one them than that’s great and have fun with whatever build you play. If you can reach GR 100 with any build you play than awesome and congrats.

Still playing the forum and game I see. Please make sure to post another ‘why I’m leaving thread’ in a month or so to get some online sympathy.

1 Like

Just checked leaderboards on all regions for season SC and HC and here’s how high current UE CC Multishot is after the Captain Crimson change and added power to Squirt’s Necklace based on TOP 30 players only.

Legend:

SC - Softcore
HC - Hardcore
LB - Leaderboards

North America TOP 30:

Paragon Rank on SC LB Rank on HC LB
1622 9 -
1358 18 -
1530* - 23
1042 - 25
1046 - 27

*Means that the you can’t read the exact paragon, cause of portrait frame (it’s in 1530-1539 range)

Europe TOP 30:

3389 1 -
1512 20 -
1347 28 -
1208 - 11
1211 - 21
1032* - 27
1213 - 29

*Again can’t tell exactly cause of potrait frame… 1030-1039 range

Asia TOP 30:

3337 5 -
2472 - 3
1060* - 22

*Once again portrait frame… 1060-1069 range

You can check by yourself the exact paragon if you want in game (Shift+L for leaderboards).

As you can see there’s only one UE CC Multishot DH (3337 paragon) on Asia season softcore server in Top 30.
Next ranks for multishot on season softocre are 69, 70, 74, 75…

The majority of these DHs have min 90 caldesans on most items with maybe 2 or 3 players with less than 90.

All EU SC players have primal Yangs and all other players have at least min 2 primals.

Every DH either uses the Arsenal rune for Multihshot or Full Broadside and the majority uses 100+ legendary gems in their builds (few have below 100 rank gems).

Meteorblade just destroyed your arguments gasnick, and he did with a proof (an image) (cheers to meteorblade for playing uliana :ok_hand:) .

btw…

so even a small or any nerf won’t affect them that much, while for example new players or those who don’t have their chars maxed out with ridiculous high paragons or caldesans, gems suffer from any nerfs the most.

When you nerf or buff things every single player of that build have to deal with the changes no matter which paragon or gear do you have…

If you LOVE nerfing so much NERF the God dammn mob scalling per rift from 17% to 8 or even 5%. There ya go, no need to nerf any items at all, but you won’t get it anyway, you’e so blinded with your nerfing fixes everything logic that no matter what is said you’ll still stick to your deranged logic…

That thing is just dumb, because changes nothing if you nerf mob HP atm the only thing you will add it’s more indirect powercreep, and guess what… meta players will be doing speed 150 while non meta players will still be on something 130 xD, seems like you don’t understand maths at all.

For your information I’m in favour of ALL classes being balanced arround 120-135 GR with just 1200-1350 paragon and 90-110 caldesans, so you can grind paragons much easier and faster (I know you hate these words) with ANY build (the way you like not being forced to do meta groups or builds only) and 140-150 with META ones, but who am I kidding.

They have done this thing countless times in the past, some years ago doing a 75 was a thing that only pro players were able to do, nowadays is anyone can do 75, and nothing has changed, top players are still doing higher grifts than everyone else, and this argument just show how pointless and dumb is powercreep, because solves nothing…

It’s like trying to explain a kid that 2*2=4, yet the kid still won’t agree me with me using the most ridiculous arguments possible…

Fun thing is in the forums you are that kid that don’t understand that 2*2 = 4, because your arguments have been destroyed multiple times with numbers in hand and you still don’t understand that nerfing mob HP solves nothing…
and the most dumb thing is that you take all this as a personal attack, you call people haters, trolls, and things because they don’t agree with your ideas because they are just bad, you want the game balanced based on your whims, if you want to play non meta builds it’s ok, but wanting to base the balance on things like that will not happen, also in some cases your ideas are just terrible, like squirt necklace idea or the seasonal buff one (seasonal buff it’s pretty OP if you don’t know, basically a purple circle is 100% more damage for free , and this stacks with oculus… )

Few years ago during a PTR suddenly crusaders (those with 3000 and above paragon) could “easily” hit 150 GR using Fire Walkers boots and St. Archew’s Gage gloves with a specific skill, while players under 1000 paragon could reach GR90 with ease. What did Blizz? NERFED that build to the ground making Fire Walkers and St. Archew’s Gage useless once again, cause the ELITE with 3000+ paragons could breeze through GR150 boohoo… Instead of fixing it, by slightly lowering the damage done by Fire Walkers they decided to completely destroy that build…

This thing never happened, the problem was some kind of weird BUG that happened with these items, they were not nerfed they were fixed… (and no, GR150 was not a thing years ago, so idk why are you lying).

Few years ago when RoS was pretty new Followers could actually benefit from legendary gems and the HORROR began, cause once again 2000-3000+ paragon players could suddenly do GR 150 with ANY class just by using ** Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver and Wreath of Lightning gems on their followers and of course thanks to your NERF bandwagon now followers CAN’T benefit from legendary gems AT ALL, cause instead of lowering the proc rate on these legendary gems (or any other legendary gems) it was EASIER (aka lazier) just to make all legendary gems NOT WORK on followers at all, making followers CC slaves again.

At this point idk why you are lying, maybe because all your arguments were destroyed with arguments/maths and proofs ?
This thing you said never happened, Devs said that legendary gems were never intended to work with followers and they even said that maybe in the future they would create some legendary gems specific for followers…

This specific part is just a stupid lie:

Few years ago when RoS was pretty new Followers could actually benefit from legendary gems and the HORROR began, cause once again 2000-3000+ paragon players could suddenly do GR 150 with ANY class just by using ** Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver and Wreath of Lightning gems on their followers

First of all because paragon has no effect on followers… so even if you have 200k main stat gems like mirinae or wrath of lightining would use follower stats instead of main character stats… also when legendary gems were introduced (in the same patch that grifts were introduced) people in that ptr was having hard times doing GR 30 lmao (and when the grifts were released in live people was not doing higher than 38 lmao), so all this BS of people doing 150 was a thing that only happened in your mind, and for some reason at this point you are just lying and this lie is that bad at the point that is sad (because you said you played this game since vanilla, and based on this thing you posted i’m not sure anymore lmao)

Barb also got nerfed many times.

Idk what kind of nerfs are you talking about, probably you are talking just random junk, the only real nerf that barbarian ate was the bloodshed nerf, and this one was because bloodshed spam was killing the servers, not because they wanted to nerf the barbs…
All other significant barbarian nerfs were for Zdps specs (like the removal of certain skills that spawned heal gloves)… and guess what… Zdps barb is still meta even after these nerfs…
If you think i’m wrong just post a patch note in which barbarian DPS was nerfed significantly outside of the bloodshed thing (and just in case you post something related to PTR. nope, things like the removal of mortick bracers and IK nerf on PTR never touched the live servers so they are not considered nerfs because at the very end of these PTRs, IK was still stronger than the live version so at the very end were buffs no matter what…)

1 Like

At what point is Squirt’s necklace buggy?

LMAO, the only thing he did it is proved that he can finish a GR 101 with Uliana build ONLY, while you said that you could do GR 100 last season or even seasons ago with ANY build (sure with shietloads of paragon, you don’t need 100+ caldesans in items in case of specific builds)…

If look at the leaderboards you will notice that some players can reach GR 110-120 in season with random paragons. Some can achieve it with 1000-1100 while others need 1500-1800 paragon…

You probably are just blind, cause I NEVER said that you’ll be doing speeds 150, YOU’re just putting words in my mouth, but I guess that’s your thing :roll_eyes: and yeah the point would be to do 130 speeds without the need of no lifing and spending over 8h a day on grinding paragons just to achieve it…

Without the pointless and dumb powercreep top players would still be sitting at 75 GR while others would struggle to finish a 60 GR…

Bad ideas? :roll_eyes:

As for the Squirt’s Necklace idea yeah it was a bit over the top I admit, but my suggetions to the season theme weren’t. The season theme turned out to be actually helpful on higheir GRs at least for ranged classes or builds, but even if they changed it to a community buff (even with lower damage boost, cooldown reduction and resource costs) like LoN or RoRG was it might be better than it is right now, cause you wouldn’t have to run to any circle just benefit from the buff the whole time…

Never happened? :roll_eyes:

Oh I’m lying? :roll_eyes: Take a close look at the templar… Yes this video was run on Torment 11 only, but it PROVES that I’m not lying and some legendary gems WORKED only followers, but only on that PTR in July 2014… As for doing 150 GR solo with followers using both of these gems, maybe I exaggerated and you could only run GR 90-120… Anyway this happened on a PTR in 2014…

I guess you were blind or didn’t even play on this PTR or started playing D3 RoS in 2015 or later, cause I’ve seen leaderboards back than and players who tested that how you called it bugged build (Crusader with Fire Walkers and St. Archew’s Gage gloves) was doing 150 GR (no idea how they did, but it happened none the less, it was so stupidly OP) with their NON-season chars, but only chars with paragons above 2000 or 3000… Yeah 150 GR wasn’t a thing back than, but it happened using that build, but only on PTR…

Barbs got Whirlwind build nerfed back in 2016:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/2zr4bj/ptr_22_barbarian_changesnerfs_over_the_top/

Btw. If Barb wasn’t nerfed so many times, than why do we have threads like this: :roll_eyes:

I guess barbs calling for major BUFFS to actually MATCH other classes in clearing highiest GRs is asking for even more powercreep which ofc in your opinion is pointless and dumb isn’t it? :roll_eyes:

In your perfect world only TOP players who spend countless of hours with strongest builds and items should be allowed to reach the highiest GRs possible.

You probably would be in 7th heaven if we go back to days where only TOP players could barely run GR 80-90 while others struggle to complete a 70-75 GR…

Is this close enough? GR99, PL1058, S12, IK/HotA…

1 Like

Actually I think squirts needs a buff! It’s damn hard to maintain non hit streak after GR 100+.

4 Likes

Nope still missing Crusader, Demon Hunter, Necromancer, Witch Doctor and Wizard :wink:

Oh and 99 is fine as long as you keep the criteria.

I know you’re a good player, so there’s no need to prove it.

LMAO, the only thing he did it is proved that he can finish a GR 101 with Uliana build ONLY, while you said that you could do GR 100 last season or even seasons ago with ANY build (sure with shietloads of paragon, you don’t need 100+ caldesans in items in case of specific builds)…

yes he destroyed your argument, because uliana is a non meta weak set and he was able to do it without crazy paragon or crazy augments. And the thing i said is true, every single main set was able to do 100 since a lot of seasons if they stick to the strongest build that every class set has.

You probably are just blind, cause I NEVER said that you’ll be doing speeds 150, YOU’re just putting words in my mouth, but I guess that’s your thing :roll_eyes: and yeah the point would be to do 130 speeds without the need of no lifing and spending over 8h a day on grinding paragons just to achieve it…

Again you don’t know how to read lmao, i just said that if they implement your bad idea of nerf mob HP the result will be that meta people will start doing speed 150, so i never put anything in your mouth (also you need consider that this game is all about grinding, if a player play a lots of hours daily that player will get way stronger than you no matter what you do).

Without the pointless and dumb powercreep top players would still be sitting at 75 GR while others would struggle to finish a 60 GR…

Yes and this proves my point, powercreep has not improved the game, higher grifts means nothing, it’s just big numbers, but seems like you don’t understand anything about the maths of d3 :man_facepalming:

Bad ideas?

Yes all your original ideas were bad, and people said that and you were super mad and called everyone hater or troll. BTW that idea of closing portals after defeating ubers has been posted countless times before in the past years (so is not your original idea lmao) and a lot of players want that to happen, but seems like it’s some sort of code limitation and that is the reason because was never implemented. fun thing is you tried to fish likes posting the same about cow level and the thing you suggested was just bad xD.

As for the Squirt’s Necklace idea yeah it was a bit over the top I admit, but my suggetions to the season theme weren’t. The season theme turned out to be actually helpful on higheir GRs at least for ranged classes or builds, but even if they changed it to a community buff (even with lower damage boost, cooldown reduction and resource costs) like LoN or RoRG was it might be better than it is right now, cause you wouldn’t have to run to any circle just benefit from the buff the whole time…

No one liked your idea because was bad and again you were angry and called people haters or trolls xD.

Never happened?

The thing you said never happened, you said that legendary gems don’t work on followers because people with high paragon could clear 150 lmao, if you check the video the numbers are pretty small because it’s as i said, if follower procs mirinae uses follower stats and no character stats (which means paragon has no impact), even nowadays with all the powercreep we have if you make things like a level 150 mirinae procs on follower the damage would still be nothing…

I guess you were blind or didn’t even play on this PTR or started playing D3 RoS in 2015 or later, cause I’ve seen leaderboards back than and players who tested that how you called it bugged build (Crusader with Fire Walkers and St. Archew’s Gage gloves) was doing 150 GR (no idea how they did, but it happened none the less, it was so stupidly OP) with their NON-season chars, but only chars with paragons above 2000 or 3000… Yeah 150 GR wasn’t a thing back than, but it happened using that build, but only on PTR…

Again you are lying, back in that time the cap for grifts was 100, so 150 was not a thing that existed in the game back in that time :man_facepalming:

Barbs got Whirlwind build nerfed back in 2016:

As i said that bloodshed nerf was because bloodshed + WW was killing the servers, not because was OP, was just because people using WW was making the server lag or crash and was destroying the game for every single player…
One of the examples you posted were when ros was released :man_facepalming: (ros changed the entire game mechanics, so clearly that thing ruined builds and created other builds…)
And the last one you posted was clearly the thing i said about mortick bracers and IK in that PTR, after that PTR IK was still stronger than it was in the live version so was still a buff.

I guess barbs calling for major BUFFS to actually MATCH other classes in clearing highiest GRs is asking for even more powercreep which ofc in your opinion is pointless and dumb isn’t it?

Idk why you posted the barb buff proposal idea (idea which i support), but seems like you don’t even know why barbs are in this bad state… is not because of nerfs it’s because the stupid powercreep that all other classes keep getting each season and barbarian buffs are always small or non existent, so that thing kills even more your argument of “don’t nerf, just buff things”, so ya… all this constant buff thing killed the barbarian class because killed the balance… (and now barbarian really needs a buff because the powercreep destroyed the class if you compare it to other classes in terms of DPS… nowadays barb is in a bad spot, tomorrow could be any other class, thanks to this powercreep is destroying the balance of game).

In your perfect world only TOP players who spend countless of hours with strongest builds and items should be allowed to reach the highiest GRs possible.

Is not my perfect world, is just how d3 was designed when they created greater rifts. Since the addition of greater rifts d3 was balanced around it, considering this is a grinding game makes sense that players that plays efficient builds and spend a lot of hours are stronger than players that refuse to play meta or play casually only…

BTW, just to show you that paragon and augments is not that amazing as you think i did some test with my character on d3 planner, changing the values of mainstat, and these are the results:

My character atm has 10.043 dex, in my first test i changed my dex to 20.463 dex (no gear was touched in this, just paragon levels) and the damage difference between 10k and 20k dex was only 103% increased damage (almost the same than squirt necklace adds atm).
After that i increased the dex from 20.463 dex to 55.463 dex, and the damage increased was 170%. (this thing was with paragon 10.000)
Then i added 150 aguments on every single piece of my gear, the final dex was 64.463 which was a (16% increased damage compared to 55.463 dex) (as you can see the diminishing returns in mainstat it’s really crazy, that was +11k mainstat added and the damage increased was just 16% which is even less than 1 GR level)

10k to 64k was x6.4 times my damage (about +37 GR levels)

20k to 64k was x3.14 times my damage (about +18 GR levels)

Considering that an average player has about 21k mainstat (paragon 2k + level 100 augments which is not hard to reach) has only 18 GR levels of difference with a guy with perfect 10k paragon and all 150 augments, is not like paragon it’s that important like you keep saying (this scenario it’s impossible for season, so the diference in terms of mainstat between a guy with 20k mainstat and one with lets say 40k is way less than 18 GR levels…) maybe after this math you should stop blaming high paragon/augment, because if you are not able to do good is just because your build choices…

2 Likes

Wow.

^ Wall of text crits for 10B

Have to admit, that was painful. :smiley:

Game on!

1 Like

Wait paragon 3300 in seasons… how the hell are those accounts not banned yet.

Wow you really have reading comprehension issues… I said that thanks to those 2 legendary gems (wreath of lightning and Mirinae) equipped on their followers players COULD do 150 GRs…

Never said anything about META builds, only about players with crazy high paragons and caldesans in it… Once again MeteorBlade only prove that he done it with 2 classes NOT everyone…

Maybe the Ubers idea was already mentioned, but not on the new forums and anyway no matter with what idea I would came up, especially if it is a good one you would say the same, that someone already mentioned it :roll_eyes:

As for average players with 2000 paragon, sure if you say. I don’t see many 2000s in public games…

I’m not saying your math is wrong, just saying that high paragon levels and caldesans have a big impact on how far you can get in GRs. Some players can complete 110 GR with 1000-1100 while others need 1500-1800 paragon to achieve it. You can complete GR 110 and highier even with 900 only paragon if you are using shadow impale for example.

Those who complete GR 100-110 with lower paragons must have their optimized (15-20% elemental damage on bracers, amulets or in some builds pants and gloves, same with extra damage for your main attack skill on helm, boots etc.).

Those with much highier paragons and caldesans in gear don’t really need elemental damage on every single item or extra damage, they can skip one or two.

My point is the gap between META and NON-Meta builds is too big, similar to the difference between Archon wizard and best barb build or even worse…

Some non meta builds can reach GR 100, probably even highier this season, but not all at least not in previous seasons and with all of each classes sets (all 4 sets per every class)…

The only way to lower the gap is to buff all the other weaker sets, not nerf anything. Even if you nerf all the most powerful builds right, new will emerge and we will end up with the same scenario all over again (2 meta builds per class and the rest maybe max GR 100-110…

To increase build diversity Blizz needs to continue what they’re doing now (adding new legendary powers or redesigning existing sets)…

For the love of God please don’t reply, cause I don’t want to turn this thread into a quote war like in the Three difficulties one, unless you like talking to yourself…

PS.

I finally completed GR 100 with just one lame 60 level caldesan, 20% extra physical damage (used Full Broadside rune on multishot) 13% extra multishot damage on helm and boots, and a crappy ancient Yangs with 3100-3200 damage only. It felt like doing inferno in vanilla D3…

Maybe for some people pushing the limits of their builds is fun for them no matter what paragon or caldesans they have, for me it’s just exhausting, so have fun if you like it…

I guess I’m getting too old for this sh**…

1 Like

What’s with the wall of text in this thread?

Gave up after a couple of posts.

2 Likes

Wow you really have reading comprehension issues… I said that thanks to those 2 legendary gems (wreath of lightning and Mirinae) equipped on their followers players COULD do 150 GRs…

No i don’t have, even with wreath of lightining and mirinae at level 150 your follower will still do zero damage is just a matter of maths (if you don’t trust me, just equip 2 pieces of shadow set and use mirinae and wrath of lightining and attack with grenades or something like that… you will see that the damage is just to low and useless… (the part of using 2 pieces of shadow set it’s because of the generic 6k damage increased, which followers don’t have…)

I’m not saying your math is wrong, just saying that high paragon levels and caldesans have a big impact on how far you can get in GRs. Some players can complete 110 GR with 1000-1100 while others need 1500-1800 paragon to achieve it. You can complete GR 110 and highier even with 900 only paragon if you are using shadow impale for example.

110 with multishot at 900 paragon is not hard is just matter of using the right skills and gems…

Those who complete GR 100-110 with lower paragons must have their optimized (15-20% elemental damage on bracers, amulets or in some builds pants and gloves, same with extra damage for your main attack skill on helm, boots etc.).

the difference between an amulet with elemental damage instead of dex it’s like 1 GR level, the gap of 15-20 in bracers it’s even less, and the main skill damage on all pieces of gear it’s just common sense.

Those with much highier paragons and caldesans in gear don’t really need elemental damage on every single item or extra damage, they can skip one or two.

No one should skip elemental damage or extra damage, it’s common sense…

The only way to lower the gap is to buff all the other weaker sets, not nerf anything.

if somehow you buff all builds to the level of vyr chantodo, people will not use vyr chantodo anymore (because of the build mechanics…) and probably vyr chantodo will be in a bad spot again… (that is why sightly nerfs are way better than buff everything else, thanks to the constant buffs to some classes or builds barb ended in this bad spot atm, not because of nerfs).

I finally completed GR 100 with just one lame 60 level caldesan, 20% extra physical damage (used Full Broadside rune on multishot) 13% extra multishot damage on helm and boots, and a crappy ancient Yangs with 3100-3200 damage only. It felt like doing inferno in vanilla D3…

Full broadside rune is good but only if you hoard entire screens of mobs, otherwise arsenal beats full broadside, GR 100 with arsenal multishot it’s really easy.

Maybe for some people pushing the limits of their builds is fun for them no matter what paragon or caldesans they have, for me it’s just exhausting, so have fun if you like it…

D3 it’s balanced about that since greater rifts were introduced.

I guess you just couldn’t stop yourselft and had to reply -.-, ok I’ll bite…

As for doing GR 150 with followers when both of these gems worked on them I admitted that it might not be 150, but maybe 90-120…

Btw. followers proced wreath of lightning and Mirinae 100% of the time on that PTR, unlike what we have now if we use it on our class…

Please show me a video on youtube where someone does 110 GR with multishot and just 900 paragon. I mean a video of actual 900-950 paragon with no cadesans or only ONE in their build (only ONE, cause by your own words :point_right: just matter of using the right skills and gems and using only 90-100 legendary gems.

Checked Amercas leaderboards and noticed one Multishot (arsenal rune) player with 849 paragon and NO caldesans at all, but a primal Yangs, Squirt’s Necklace and 102-105 that had done GR 107 located at 987 place…

Feel free to check the whole leaderboard to find out if there really is anyone who did GR 110 with just 900 or below like the guy above…

If you do I’ll agree with you until now it’s just assume things out of thin air…

Maybe you’re right on that one, would have to check that out…

I stop playing the game because of Squirt update in 2.6.6.

Slow day at the office, so thought I’d catch up on all the nonsense here.

Man, this Gasnick dude plays the forum more than the actual game.

1 Like

I only play 3-4h a day lately and getting slowly bored with this season. After completing season journey and grinding endless GRs game is getting boring for me.

Only did few public bounty runs and made a new LoD build with an alt and got with it to GR 70…

So yeah lately I play the forum more often…

Please show me a video on youtube where someone does 110 GR with multishot and just 900 paragon. I mean a video of actual 900-950 paragon with no cadesans or only ONE in their build (only ONE, cause by your own words :point_right: just matter of using the right skills and gems and using only 90-100 legendary gems.

Do you think people cares about 110 enough to upload a video to youtube xD? (110 is not hard to reach nowadays, also i still don’t understand why you have that obsession with under 1k paragon and no augments, it’s not like add augments it’s hard, also getting paragon +1.3k it’s pretty easy… some people even got it at the third day of season xD… it’s just dumb limitations).
Anyway my DH it’s pretty close to 110 (i was just doing a 106 leveling gems and got a DC when i spawned the RG (had like 3 mins remain), the fun part of this story is that the follower saved my life because he probably chainstuned the RG, yes… my character was able to survive a DC in front of a GR 106 RG, my templar is a real MVP). and i only have 10k mainstat and my gear it’s really garbage (yes i have 2 potato augments, a level 80 one and a 70 one, but that means nothing because i still have pleb 10k mainstat, using only 2 offensive gems, and i’m playing hardcore, on softcore with 3 offensive gems and playing aggresive enough it’s pretty easy to reach, i avoid fight 3 elites at the same time beacuse i play hardcore, on sc i would fight against +2 elites because if you die you don’t lose all gear xD)

Checked Amercas leaderboards and noticed one Multishot (arsenal rune) player with 849 paragon and NO caldesans at all, but a primal Yangs, Squirt’s Necklace and 102-105 that had done GR 107 located at 987 place…

Feel free to check the whole leaderboard to find out if there really is anyone who did GR 110 with just 900 or below like the guy above…

Hardcore laderboards were plagued with UE6 and M6 multishot builds doing +110 the first week of the season, and guess what, most of these players already did better with multishot, and some of the others are just pushing with rapid fire, so all the records of doing 110 with multishot were deleted…
Also after my post about the mainstat thing i thought you already were aware that primals offer very little in terms of damage (yes you have an obsession with primals lmao)
Just for fun i did the experiment of change my potato yang with a “mighty” primal one to show you how much damage it actually increased… and the results are :
18% damage increased, which means 1 GR level lmao (and considering that my yang it’s really bad the difference between a decent ancient one vs a primal one is almost nothing).

As for doing GR 150 with followers when both of these gems worked on them I admitted that it might not be 150, but maybe 90-120…

Btw. followers proced wreath of lightning and Mirinae 100% of the time on that PTR, unlike what we have now if we use it on our class…

Again i went to d3 planner to show you the exact math, so you can see how weak is mirinae gem xD, in my simulation i used my multishot character (a character that has no generic bonus that affect mirinae, to try keep the follower situation similar… (which is still not that similar, because my character has way more critical damage and critical hit chance than any follower would have) )

My character does :
2.427.342.486.057 DPS per second (with vengeance and wolf active)

Mirinae gem level 150 does :
2.386.761.034 damage every time it procs … (with vengeance and wolf active)

100 procs of mirinae does 238.676.103.400… which it’s nothing compared to the damage i do in 1 second with multishot xDD

LMAO as you can see even a 150 mirinae does nothing compared to the damage characters are able to do nowadays, so that part of people clearing +120 thanks to the follower damage is just a lie, 2.386.761.034 is even low for things like torment 13 xD, i just tested mirinae because wrath of lightining gem does way less damage than mirinae, so the damage would be even less…

edit :
check this amazing topic that created a guy, maybe after reading it you will understand why powercreep is bad

1 Like