Spectral Blades, Flame Blades. Need details sorted

Spectral Blade

Primary

This is a Signature spell. Signature spells are free to cast.

Summon a spectral blade that strikes all enemies up to 15 yards in front of you for 168% weapon damage as Arcane.

Skill Runes

Level Skill Rune
### 19 ### Flame Blades

Each enemy hit increases the damage of your Fire spells by 1%, up to a maximum of 30%, for 5 seconds.|

Can someone please explain in what pool this falls under, is in the DIbS or does it increase our elemental %-age?

If I have understood it correctly it raises our fire elemental %, I used the above link and when I set the Flame Blade to 10 stacks the total damage reported 80% fire elemental bonus.

Could someone confirm though?

2 Likes

Yeah it does exactly as described, adds to your fire elemental by 1% per stack. You attack so fast with the build you should always have max or near max stacks of 30, even on single target. So +30% fire elemental bonus.

I’m making a bunch of variants added on to that base build if you’d like to look at the profile again in a bit. You could opt for Furnace for pushing but I find it more ineffective, believe it or not there’s not many only single target RGs and elites so EF procs are up most of the time, resulting in more FB dott procs and much quicker Stricken stacking.

Also Pain Enhancer is by far better for speeds than Gogok. You could also opt for Stone Guants and Invigorating Gemstone instead of Magefist since you’ll still have BoTT and BoTS which is all you need for damage and be practically immortal.

There’s a lot more variation aka fun IMO.

UPDATED with all current variations, I’m sure others can think of more: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/581265401

1 Like

I had an idea to try and use The axe of Sankis for the extra fire damage, reaching 70with enchantress and the full stack would mean a solid 100% damage increase to our damage.
Will give it a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and use a Pigstigger instead.

Something like this, with cdr, high basedmg and the ias-roll on it
https://i.imgur.com/giCQwaz.jpg

I’m hoping Maximus/Thunderfury/Azurewrath/Sankis and all those random +% elemental damage weapons emanate next season.

Maximus on an Enchantress in particular will be sweet!
1 Like

1.) wont happen
only leg. powers are emanated, not specific stats. esp. special stats, like %-ele

2.) thunderfury doesnt have an %-ele
what you mean is odins son

your correct, on retrospect, Maximus legendary power is the demon on the chain, not the ele%, though it would be sweet if they added that in!

I meant Thunderfury, but Odyn Son is another one, but I think ithe elemental % damage falls into the same category as Maximus.

As sayed Thunderfury has only his Proc with the slow.
While Odyn Son has the %-Ele on it, besides his Proc

Also
You would norm. take the Fulminator over the Thunderfury, coz of his higher Dmg.

:slight_smile: :sunflower:

Btw

Same goes for Thundergods Vigor
Maybe if listed you could gain the leg. Power, but not the %-Ele
It is the same as if you would Cube them. the special´s on the Item are not transfered to you, only the legendary Power

Can’t say I see your point here? Thunderfury emanating would allow it to work for you and your hireling at the same time, might give the Templar some play.

Yup, Fulminator would be an awesome emanate, too. What are your thoughts on Furnace emanating? or the Executioner? Or both? It would be a buff to solo power, for sure. They would totally eclipse all other hireling weapons, though.

If they ever thought about this (even if it would be nice), it would have worked on Eirena for the longest Time, wich wasnt the case.

So i doub it, that they will change it now

Pretty bad argument considering they never benefited from cain’s or sage’s Grift/DB buffs.

They didn’t have the emanate system then. It should have worked on Eirena, but they were worried that Executioner would take over follower choice and gearing.

Which is why I proposed Executioner AND Furnace. It would kinda screw over the Scroundel, but he’s already the best follower. Sunkeeper would presumably be competitive for the Templar.

Again.

This wont work ^^
The System behind the Emanate, work kinda like the Cube. You get some legendary Powers frome them.
But, same as the Cube, the wont give you special Properties of the Item, like the %-Ele, the 50% RCR of the DH-Bow or the 50% Stunchance of the Sledge Fist

Again, this COULD work. It is perfectly reasonable for Sunkeeper to have it’s Elite damage % turned into an leg affix. I don’t think it would be hard to do.

I am less interested in your nitpicking then actually discussing your opinion of the impact of followers emanating Executioner, Furnace, Sunkeeper, Thunderfury, etc. Good? Bad? Necessary for solo? Just more fun? More gearing options? Power creep?

Not if not every special Property of an Item is transfered into a legendary Power.
But exactly this is, what makes this Items really special and seperates them frome the Rest :wink:

So it has to compete with the Furnace ?
Would you really think twice, if you had to choose between a 30% and a 50% increase against Elites ?

Your bad ^^

Coz this is, how it works.
Sure. We all would like to have the one or the other thing to happen.

But as we say here:
“You can pray in the Church, but here we have to deal with what is in front of us”

You realize that being open minded is a good thing right? Hence being able to think outside the box? Fantasize? How about you say something more constructive like, “That’s not how it works, but if it were a legendary affix, it might work that way. If it did etc etc…” That’s what people with the ability to have critical thinking do. People without that ability say what they see and not the possibility of what it could be.

That being said, no it wouldn’t compete with the furnace. If a shield emanated say, the storm shield’s melee defense or some other shield affix (I don’t use shields much so I can’t remember all of them) then it would be quite a hard choice IMO. That’s an example of critical thinking. I didn’t take it at face value, I used my brain to deduce that there’s another possibility.

If you can’t reply with something constructive, then just leave this topic. Can’t understand half the stuff you say anyway.

2 Likes

He made it to my ignore list. To be fair, I was a little offtopic from the original post, but it’s clear I can’t have a good discussion with him.

Why the heck should i suggercoated it, only to give the impression that it “might” be sometime, in another univers possible ???

I just give you the facts and how it works.
If you dont like it, thats not on me.

BTW
What you call :" Let us have our Fatalsys", would only destroy the whole Game as it is !!!

SoJ
So you want also the %-Elite and 20% all Ele into the leg- Affix ?

Cindercoat
You wanne have the %Fire also along with the leg. Affix ?
Why do you even need a Magefist anymore ?

Your so called “Fatalsys” just shows, once again, that you have no clue on how this Game works.

This is the offical Forum.
So at least try to give out Information, that are solid and dont spread your “Fatalsys”, wich only harms other Players, who come here in theyr Hope to get some Information.