Spectral Blades, Flame Blades. Need details sorted

I got it.

Ouroboros

New legendary power: 50% of your highest elemental damage bonus is emanated to your party.

This works because it would compete with Flavor of Time, which currently has no alternative for a follower amulet. It might even be useful in groups for zDPS builds, but once again you’d have to lose FoT. On most builds it gives you ~40% more damage, which is almost as good as FoT.

It would also give SoJ some utility, but you would have to choose between Unity and Oculus.

Only thing I read was “fatalsys” because it’s not a word and it proves that nobody understands you like I said.

Ouroboros definitely deserves a legendary power, but one that stands on it’s own right and not a zDPS item. I think Ouroboros symbolizes infinity in mythology.

I wonder how powerful a legendary affix like “dealing damage restores primary resource” would be. You would set up an infinite loop of damage → resource → Damage, or infinity.

It makes sense but it would be super op I imagine. Think of the bonemancer. They go through resources like water, but if it were simply damage, it would give them infinite resources. Though it wouldn’t be any good unless it emanates and even then, likely wouldn’t be used. Even further, it would make “rats” EXTREMELY OP.

It might be very difficult to code, too, since all classes use slightly different resource systems. a flat ~1.5% resource on every critical hit or something would be my first thought. I never investigated resource → damage costs between classes.

Still, would have been a powerful item, worthy of building around. What might have been!