Something needs to be done about all these cheaters on the leaderboards

If you guys do not want to delete cheaters to lose customers or something than don’t but the least you for us is clear up the leaderboards so we can earn our rightful spot.

This has gone on long enough, we are the real diablo players who have been here since diablo one and two. These guys have no respect, upping their gear to ridiculous stats and taking over the top of leaderboards. Botters are far better than this atleast they used real gear and you always banned and deleted them.

Guess what? Most of them bought the game again and you made even more money and you levelled the playing field for everyone.

Especially on hardcore this is ridiculous how these guys can make themselves next to invincible and kick us off the top charts on leaderboards.

I am calling for Justice.

Do right by your original players blizzard and give us the leaderboards on all consoles back before the end of this season.

All you need to do is look at the characters items and gems and you will know right away who is cheating…

Please sign this post this has gone on long enough.

I did not sign up for this and neither did anyone else who is playing without mods.

Sincerely
Khalil

4 Likes

Enough is enough!! I’ve had it with these damn cheaters.

Sounds fair.

Too obvious to not act, even if it breaks with history on console.

Some action on this is needed!

Totally Agree. I’ve been playing on Switch for 1 year now. I did my own leaderborad last season for Demon Hunter but that took me lot of time. Can’t do the same this season (can find link on the forum). So please Blizzard or Nintendo, do something. CHEATERS KILL YOUR GAME.

We all have asked for this.

Since S10 when Seasons came to consoles Blizzard have never ever altered the leaderboards or taken action against console players for cheating.

Ergo they will not.

2 Likes

Too bad, they won’t do anything. Get over it. This post literally made me LOL. :joy:

So we should roll over an accept it? If you make enough noise than they will do something about it. The problem is that nobody has made the right person aware of this problem. Nothing would ever change for the better in life with anything if everyone had that attitude.

1 Like

If you’re talking about Switch, yes you should accept it. Switch OS was cracked a year before D3 release on Switch. Nintendo did nothing. Blizzard did nothing. Everyone knew character files would be editable even in Seasons. No one did anything. That was 2+ years ago. Yes, it’s time to move on, Switch players.

Some of us on here have been here since S10 on Console and highlighted all these issues man…I repeat my statement that after countless reports to Blizzard they have never ever adjusted console leaderboards ever.

After 12 Seasons and the fact the game is with the Classic Team meaning less developer resource no leaderboard adjustment or action against D3 Console cheaters will take place.

So its not a case of “rolling over” but rather acceptance of the situation after literally years of trying.

n.1 in mage seasonal board: 8k paragon levels…
Really? it isn’t obvious?
Who is more than 3k used Bots 99% sure.

Red flag to a bull there :wink: I dare say counterpoints to the post will bring the bumps in droves and keep this post pinned and top of everyone’s attention. Whilst I dont agree with your point, I’m glad you posted it.

From my view, I think these posts will be a thorn in the side of cheats and anyone at Blizzard not inclined to act. I appreciate some have made a solid go at bringing it to Blizzard’s attention and they may well be getting tired of reiterating the same points, as much as they are valid. Good on them for their efforts and if Blizzard are finally brought to action, these will have served as a good foundation.

Go for it imo.

Bots are not run on consoles, the interface to do so would be way to tedious of a programming job.

If a person has 8k paragon on a console platform, it is likely they caried thier off season paragon into seasons because of the early start debacle of this season.

People who actually dedicate time to seasonal play can easily be over 3k paragon so far without having botted or cheated.

4 Likes

It is incredibly easy to tell who is cheating and who is actually playing the game.

Honestly this is a job that could be done in a one hour time slot once a week… It is totally unacceptable and unprofessional on blizzards part to not even do that as a minimal effort to make things right.

Honestly after scouring the hordes of SC public lobbies where dare I say most of the players aka $$$ casual players are. They don’t even know a leaderboard exists, consistently hover between 800-1300 paragon and it probably the biggest group of players still around (I’m guessing pc too)

Whenever someone says it will cost them in the long run I laugh now because well other than people that care about the boards (few and far between) compared to the 30k on the leaderboards but don’t even know they’re there.

Now I’m not advocating for the cheating and bottling but saying the Blizzard will lose money cause of it is quite ridiculous, they’ll lose YOUR money but I doubt overall they’re end up in the red for D4 because they failed to stop hackers/botters etc.

Argue for the integrity of the game not whether they make money or not. Cause lemme tell you boi they gunna make that money.

There are no bots on console. I’m para 3000 and I play 3-4 hours every night. My group is farming 150’s in 8-10 minutes and stacking XP pools.
I don’t know who has 8k para on console, maybe it’s a PS4/Switch thing. Top para on XB is about 4400. Considering, that team runs 150’s in 5-7 minutes 4k para is legit.

1 Like

I know some SC boys are closing in on 5k where tops HC hasn’t hit 4.4k yet. I’m sitting in about 3,750.

SC has the advantage of running rats i think 134’s in like sub 3 mabye even 139’s by now so they have a huge advatange HC players don’t. Unless you have balls of steel to run rats like that on HC lol

1 Like

On the consoles, Season 22 was accidentally started early. Players created new seasonal heroes and started playing them. Blizzard realised their error, and turned the season off but this put those new “seasonal” heroes back into non-seasonal, where they could benefit from account-wide paragon levels and take gear out of the non-seasonal stash. When the season was started again, at the intended date / time, those heroes were somehow turned back into seasonal heroes again but they retained the paragon points / gear they’d obtained whilst sharing non-seasonal stuff. Console players rightly asked Blizzard to do something about this but that call fell on deaf ears.

So, if someone started an S22 hero at the false start, was forced back to non-seasonal, picked up a full set of shiny ancients / primals with augments, and thousands of paragon, then took that into the re-started S22 it’s possible their amalgamated paragon levels (i.e. everything earned non-seasonal and in S22) could be way higher than anyone legitimately starting S22 properly.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to run GR130’s in sub 2 mins in 4 mans and earn more XP?

I’m P3000 and mainly solo speeding GR125’s in 3 mins and play a few hours each day too…

2 Likes

Xp earned doubles every 15 rifts. 150 is 20 rifts higher affording close to 2.3 times the xp of a 130. So, if the time it takes to run the 150’s is equal to or less than 2.3 times the time of a gr 130, then no efficiency lost. Running the 150s in 5-7 minutes isnt bad at all. The LoD reverse archon twister wizard is a tank, so difficulty isnt an issue in 150s. 150s results in higher augment gems, so theres that as well.

3 Likes