Something needs to be done about all these cheaters on the leaderboards

LOLZ. ULTRA LOLZ. ULTRA ULTRA LOLZ. That word isn’t in Blizzard’s vocabulary. It is in the Bizzthauraus though and it says;

justice: see ineptitude.

Day 4 of this post still no answers from blizzard. I will keep this up until something is done, this is completely unacceptable to all of us players on hardcore especially.

1 Like

Let’s say they handle all the save wizardry and the hacks. It doesn’t address the problem of 4 man solo clears which has been going on forever especially in SC. This is the only season I’ve seen the least of that because well the modded nonsense.

I’ve been so skeptical about them SC bois I swear they’re 4man is really and 8 man team (jk obviously not possible but you get the point)

Hell there’s still murder monks running around public HC NS games killing people in town and I thought that was patched before I even bought the game.

Dude…we have been trying since S10 on here and never a response…4 days is nothing…S10 was March 2017…nearly 4 years ago…

1 Like

:joy: Have fun wasting that energy on something useless and won’t get you anywhere. :joy:

Go read a book or learn something new.

1 Like

This is the smallest effort I put into something comparison to anything I do in my life. If blizzard spent just that little effort consistently directed towards consoles the game would be fixed.

This is not okay I will not accept it, season 12 of the same problems not addressed. Blizzard has earned millions of times the profits it would take to fix these issues. That is not good business and you can not maintain a spot as a top tier company when you conduct yourself as such.

Time for action blizzard get yourself out of the gutter already.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve observed over some decades that no company is effective in properly eradicating cheating, so they’re in “good” company. The bottom line is unlikely to be effected really. But I think we can appeal to their sense of decency and reputation, because that still does matter.

At least an effort can be made, and when it’s so obvious… well…

Follow this link: This is all the “blue” posts by blizz reps since the forums opened up on this new platform.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=14
and you’ll see blizzard doesn’t care about us.

judging by PezRadar having only 90 posts total, says to me, he’s not a community manager anymore, or he’s that F****** lazy

say what? I thought this was patched like 8 seasons ago???

This ^^^^

or play a completely different game…

you must be one of those aforementioned cheaters I guess…

Your attitude sounds a lot like mine. Let me give you a pro tip - I’ve been at this for 4 years now, criticising Blizzard non stop, posting about problems with the game and nothing has been done, nor will EVER be done. Blizzard simply doesn’t give 2 hoots. Trust me, it’s simply not worth the time or angst. Move on, buy another game, don’t buy another Blizzard product and actively bag them in front of other potential purchasers to dissuade sales. Every loss of $$$$ hurts Blizzard.

I’d like to say I told you so, but…

Cheaters are wrong. When pc was filled with botters that was way better because atleast you could still get the same equipment playing legit. This is two different groups of people playing two different games using the original legit players leaderboard for some kind of need for speed event.

The NS leaderboards have the same issue; been like that after numerous ban waves. It would be nice if they were thoroughly cleaned up, but that’s just me…at this point where I land on the leaderboards is no longer important to me, I just like things neat and tidy :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a pretty accurate depiction.

So perhaps a leaderboard for cheats, to show off how awesome they are at pressing the start button on the bot software and another for dragging the best selection of modded gear into season.

And another leaderboard for everyone else pitting their skill and knowledge against each other, playing the game.

Spamming and harassment is wrong and isn’t tolerated according to the Code of Conduct.

1 Like

That sounds like pretty reasonable conditions to be in a Code of Conduct, but I haven’t noticed either of them here in this post… I thought I’d been following along ok.

It certainly is a good idea for all of us to be staying across the Code of Conduct too.

Help me out if I’ve missed something…

What do you mean when you’re refering to spam?

Could you quote what you’re referring to when you make mention of harassment? That’s something I tend to notice so surprised if I have missed it.

i have no clue as to what he’s referring to.

Sending the same messages multiple times is spam.

OP has stated, “I will keep this up until something is done”

He clearly intends to spam the forums with the same messages. Not sure what you were or weren’t looking at.

I read that, but took it a different way. Just to maintain an interest in the topic which many do… you can’t really spam here with the inability to reply following your own post or link to external sites from new accounts (latter as I understand it).

The forum is quite well implemented in many ways… with the exception of console purchasers being locked out of General, Class forums, etc.

Where is the harassment you thought is here though?

I agree, but blizzard will do nothing. Aside from the blue post from the new guy a few months ago, I’m pretty sure they don’t even look at these forums. Their lack of communication with their community is going to be there downfall.

Sometimes, all we can do is : :3rd_place_medal:

A medal, sure why not… but surely that goes to the software developer who accomplished something challenging.

Is there a medal for the cheat pressing the start button on bot software or using editing software to script-kiddy the gear they want then load it into season?

Perhaps a medal creation tool for them or go all the way with a leaderboard edit hack.

The alternative to my mind (which will likely never happen) is remove the rules preventing automation thereby leveling the playing field. Even making it available within game and let ALL the players focus their efforts on pushing at levels of capability where the bot is ineffective rather than just the entitled few.

Let the game developer focus their effort on securing the platform where it really matters, editing - a cheating method which only serves to make playing the game truly pointless.

The trouble game developers have been getting themselves into for decades is trying to have it both ways, pandering to both sides of the argument with an ambiguous, self serving position.