Solo xp buff thats the real hype thats what many of us wants. U can easy start whit DOUBLE IT per greater rift then u go x% per season to place it where it should be near 4 man speeds.
My calucualtion is u do now solo 105-110 under 3 minuts while group u do 115-120 under 3 minuts
To all who wants this like this post “click hearth” and write under how much u would love this to finally be in adjusted so we can finnaly shedule the time when we want to play not when u or him want to play and farm paragon!
The solution isn’t to buff XP gain, but to make solo as efficient (or close) as groups in how fast they can clear GRifts, and how high they can get in GRifts.
paragon farming is pretty slow solo… I think its fine if you get a little more. 4 man should probably still be the fastest, just reduce the gap a little.
I’m not opposed to an EXP buff so long as it’s enough to help solo but not so much that it negates the benefit of grouping. I may be a solo player, but I don’t want to ruin things for group players either. What does need to be addressed is bounty materials in solo games. That’s a massive drawback to solo play right now. A boost of 3x would work for solo since we still have to clear out all of the bounties ourselves. Anyone else enters the game and it becomes a regular group game and the bounty materials revert to whatever they normally are.
I think I might be the only one that isn’t overly excited about this. This does almost nothing to improve the game, just lets you level up your paragon faster. No cool new features, no new builds being introduced or new legendary affixes.
I guess because only Greater Ratrace and paragon grinding for more damage matters more than an ARPG gameplay?
I’d rather have them increase the number of bounty materials we get solo than boost experience. Even solo once a player can hammer through level 100+ Grifts in under five minutes they can churn out the levels pretty quickly. Not as fast as group play, but still pretty fast.
Personally, I can farm paragon till the cows come home. Bounties however always come across as a chore when there is little in the lines of variation in the bounties themselves. Adding more variations in the bounties would also be nice as well.
A boost that stops at P800 would probably work best. Groups can reach 800 far faster than solo can. A purely solo player is likely to reach 800 at or shortly after the time they are able to start doing GR 100+. Alternatively, and I’d actually rather have the alternative, the devs could eliminate the round robin point allocation you’re forced into with paragon levels so that players could assign points where they actually need them to shore up holes in their itemization as they level up further. Either give us the boost up to PL 800 so round robin doesn’t hurt so much, or let us put points where we want when we get them instead of having to wait every four levels to get another meager point in the stat we need the most help with.
Personally, I want the difficulty to increase 1:1 instead of 1:0.5 per player.
By doing that, the only gain is the xp buff and a slight clear speed due to some area and single target damage with a bit more sustain.
That would bring solo and group clears closer together, and truly allow the player to play how they want, rather than being gimped by choosing a certain method.
A - Blizzard is and needs to keep doing better banning botters
B - Again, I really do not care, if you are afraid of change, nothing will ever improve. Looking at a negative as a reason to avoid a positive is terrible business.
So basically kill the Zdps builds, completely rework all skills so they no longer affect other party members, rework runes that change a ability to be party based. Yeah, as much as i hate that group play is more effective there is no way they will ever fix it. Its fked. Wait for the next game to be garbage as well.
Why would that be needed. Balancing doesn’t have to take away anything from group play.
But in a world where Blizzard cared about improving D3 they should certainly also try to find ways to make non-zDPS groups competitive with zDPS groups somehow.