Skelos are you ready for tomorrow?

Is your hype train going to deliver some goodies for all of us, or will it crash like it did last year? :sunglasses:

I left tomorrow open so I can watch Blizzcon with my free V-ticket. I want you to be correct. :+1:

I sincerely hope that everyone has an enjoyable day tomorrow, let us all rejoice with good news. :kiss:

4 Likes

:pizza::beer::desktop_computer::no_mouth::toilet::desktop_computer::beer::neutral_face: am I right?

2 Likes

Almost. :desktop_computer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::pizza::hotdog::popcorn::ice_cream::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::+1:

4 Likes

Hopefully not https://imgur.com/mT3n9RD like last year…

EDITTED for clarity of link

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::toilet::beer::beer::beer::beer::toilet::beer::beer::beer::beer::toilet::toilet::beer::beer::beer::beer::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::beer::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet:

1 Like

That is how it was when I was young and in the Marines, good times.

1 Like

Playable demo, let’s hope!

You forgot the :bed: at the end.

:bullettrain_front::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train:

We need a thread with live news behind the scenes from the people being there live. I suppose the US streamers are all going, but will they share info here?

I don’t think they are allowed unfortunately, unless of course, Blizz has given particular ones explicit permission.

Here’s hoping… Too broke for a VT :sob:

Hopefully some of you guys going, will feel inclined to report back here. :grin:

1 Like

I provided some links two weeks ago for free V-tickets, but no one on this forum cared. I received my free ticket, and now have tomorrow off to watch the show. I also get the new wings. :angel:

1 Like

I have to work graveyard, but you bet your butt I’m not gonna sleep through the day cuz I must watch the diablo coverage

2 Likes

Well no matter what im excited

Blizzard didn’t hype this unlike they did with D3, I hope they under promise and over deliver tomorrow, but I already have my expectations in check.

His hype train?

Wow.

You’re the conductor my friend!

1 Like

Pointless thread spammers.

Thank you very much.

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this…

https://imgur.com/mT3n9RD

You are not Iron Man, he has a brain that works. Yours is on life support and is not doing very well.

There’s more than one Iron Man.

The one and only Iron Man.