Shrine buff from potion being removed

When you’re in a Greater Rift and have a shrine buff from the potion activation from the altar, the buff is removed when you go to the next level of the Greater Rift. Doesn’t happen with pylon buffs, just shrine buffs.

I’ve also noticed the same issue. My assumption is that there is some kind of mechanic that normally removes any shrine effects when you first open a Greater Rift that is unintentionally carrying over into changing floors.

That mechanic is exactly what it is, but I’m unsure how they’ll go about fixing it.

I came here to mention the same thing. Makes having the 10 minute gloves pointless.

This is an on-going bug I think

Znecs used to run Ahavarion + Gloves of worship prior to the Messerschmitt, and we could carry the buff from GR to GR because the Shrine buff activated inside the GR, the 10 minute empower + experience shine were godly

I think it was the tempest season, where people figured out you could carry the buff from killing trash outside the GR, and bring it in for crazy snowball/beam damage

Blizz fixed this with a hotfix, and ever since, this has been an issue. Here is the original report by a fellow znec

Znec bug report

Here is a video of Lord Fluffy on Znec
At 6:35 You can see he has shrine buffs from the spear, and entered a new rift.

After that hotfix this is no longer possible

Shrine buff prior to hot fix

Wudi showing the original Season 21 bug
This hot fix at the time sucked for znecs lol

Wudi meme season 21

the shrine buffs are intended in GR, but i’m unsure about the gloves of worship buffing them to 10min, probs also intended