Ahavarion spear of lycander buff cannot be keep problem

I’m znec player.
I found that after hotfix
When I enter great rift, ahavarion spear of lycander buff is removed.
Privious time I used ahavarion and gloves of worship so I could use buff continuesly during 10min. But now I cant.
Yeah I know that If player dont set up ahavarion directly, buff is removed right.
znec case set up ahavarion directly so can keep buff.
Can you give me any notice about it? I think something wrong.

Entering a Greater Rift generally removes all buffs, summons, effects. Its to prevent prebuffing before starting a GR.

2 Likes

In some cases, if you are fast enough, you can fire off a skill immediately when the portal appears and you’ll get the buff on entry… but, it might strip it and leave you with the cooldown and that could be disastrous so, y’know, try at your own risk.

Thanks to all.
I agree that when enter GR, usally all buff is removed.

But untill hotfix If I got Ahavarion buff my self in GR, Buff was kept during 10min.(with glove of worship item.
It is not prestack because That buff I get at GR.

Ex.
There is no buff.
Enter GR and I get.
And next GR it is kept.

I get buff at outside like just rift
Enter GR, removed.

But now every case buff is removed.

That is adventage to support class(like znec) and interesting thing…
I was enjoy a few season. Now I cannot.

I’m disappointed something is changed without any notice.
If it is game master purpose, I accept.

All of your seasonal followers are using the token that gives access to all skills.

If your follower dies, you do not get any buffs from their gear while they are dead.

Are you not getting the buff when you are wearing/cubing the gloves and wielding/cubing the spear in a group, or in solo?

Can you show a screenshot where you have all the items on follower/cube/wearing in a GR and you are not getting the buff?

Oh.
I want to say at party play(4players at nec rat run.)

Znec set up Avharion and glove worship myself.
Privious time If I got a buff at gr. It was kept.
But after hotfix, I cannot.
It is not relative with follower.

That sounds like a bug, because nothing should have changed.

If you can make a screenshot showing that it is not working, it might help them fix it.

maxroll.gg/meta/group-experience-meta

Sorry I dont know attach image.
So I write rink there is znec information.

I think this problem only znec player and GM know… so I want to hear their opinion.

How to Post Links

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

Blizzard will not reply here, if that is what you are saying.

But, if you post an image, Blizzard’s QA Team can look at it. If they feel it is not working as intended they will pass the information on to the Developers.

1 Like

Whatever man, as long as it’s fixed for those attempting to abuse it. The way it worked before was most likely an oversight anyway.