Should classic get quality of life changes?

I think if they added a larger stash and weapon swap it would be great… No more bo stick swaps in a crowded area…I’m sure there is a lot more changes that could make the game play better for players.

2 Likes

The only QoL That would be a good one for Classic would be shared stash, but that’s it. Other than that, it should stay the exact same, so if too many people don’t like D2R they still have the classic with no changes.

1 Like

I would also ‘suggest’ :
Separate charm inventory
Auto gold pickup
Get rid of Stamina

IMHO, these wouldn’t\shouldn’t alter the game play in any major way.

2 Likes

Pretty sure OP is talking about Classic as in before LOD expansion.

Yes. D2R: Classic deserves QoL changes… especially shared stash and maybe larger stash.

2 Likes

Yes, SHARED STASH for CL

1 Like

Well, since Classic doesn’t have charms then no need for a charm inventory. Auto Gold Pickup is ok, but Stamina is a major part of the game early on especially starting out new characters on Ladder. You have to manage your running/standing still/going to town/etc… Stamina is there because when you start a new level 1 character your stamina is weak, and goes down quicker. Once you get higher level since you have progressed your stamina is strong, and hardly ever goes down. Also, it’s been a part of D2 since the beginning! It works, so leave it as is! :slight_smile:

I don’t like the idea of weapon swap for Classic, but the larger, shared stash should happen in my opinion.