Set dungeon pages question

How do you know OP didn’t still have all sets of wizard needed?

You guys don’t get what is needed to finish this node.

Because OP said so. You just can’t read.

1 Like

Here’s the whole need of getting this node done.

*collect all sets pieces of the 4 needed (only need 5 pieces if have rorg)

*do not salvage any of these sets till you have the node done.

If one doesn’t follow the above then you are making something so easy, so very hard.

Or you can simply just answer the question asked.

1 Like

which I did by showing him how to do it w/o the knowledge of the page name.

this is one of the easiest node to finish.

OP made it so long and difficult he could have farmed the gg stone from Act3 in the time he wasted by salvaging his sets too early.

Nope you still haven’t.

OMG, with how useless your answers are, I can only imagine that you must work for Microsoft tech support.

5 Likes

Hehehe. You made me laugh so damned hard. :joy:

Q: What time is it?

A: The concept of time is…

I believe they are just trolling my thread here, thank you for the answers YOU have provided.

Strange, since I mentioned in my first post that I have 3 of the 4 pages but sure tell me more of what I already know to make yourself look even more silly.

3 Likes

If you took 3 sets down to the npc then all you had to do was take the last of 4 down to the npc.

This is what I was telling you to do.

You actually needed the last of 4 pages to take to Altar.

So I was telling you how to do it.

Two of us told you which sets to take down to npc.

You haven’t said anything. OP just doesn’t know which Set he was missing and asks for help. You’re telling him which one he shouldn’t have. Totally unrelated information which is a superficial approach at best.
Funny enough if OP were to open his stash and gather which 6-piece Sets he has access to, he’d see it for himself without asking here. For him to get confused he should have not a single piece for Delsere’s for instance.

Unless OP was desperate for forgotten souls, and salvaged any and all unneeded legendaries. Been there myself.

2 Likes

I agree, but shouldn’t OP know which set is missing since he is the one that collected the other 3 sets?

8 Likes

Possibly, but if they did what I did and got the pages and then salvaged the set it’s quite possible to forget which one matches up with which. Very clearly an honest thing that can happen.

You are wacked, if you read her OP you would know she didn’t know which one she had left because she had 3 of the 4 pages alreaady. Bad troll is bad…

Nice one.

OP did not say the wizard sets are all gone.

So I told that person to take all 4 down to the npc and get pages and then go to the Altar.

Then the node would be finished.

You are still no help to OP. Please leave.

1 Like

You should leave as you have not given on ounce of help to OP.

No ideas for him/her.

No concept of how to finish this easy node for Altar.

Please leave and I bet you don’t play D3 Season atm.

Your bet is so wrong.

1 Like

When I was in the first 24 hours of S28 I ran into this node:
*I thought I had to do 4 Set Dungeons and was so bummed.

Thankfully a clan mate mentioned something about the pages in clan chat.
I found out you just go to the npc in Act1/Leorics and show him 4 sets you wear 6piece and get a page for each one.

• I was wearing full GoD set and only got 3 pages.

Then I figured out GoD has no set dungeon so I had to get that last DH set.

So I used Kadala and cube to get 5 unique Set pieces for that last set.

*I went down and got that last page .

*Went to Altar and that node was done fast.

This is basically the info I gave to OP cause it worked for me and took hardly any time.

@MrJiM you haven’t offered any help for OP except trolling with anger in this thread.

The real question here is how can I like this post more than once.

3 Likes