Sept 21: Diablo® II: Resurrected™ - Launch Guide

Includes various info to prepare you for launch!

4 Likes
Q: Will there be a physical edition of Diablo II: Resurrected?

A: Diablo II: Resurrected is a digital-only product.

This still hurt me , everytime i read it :sob:

8 Likes

Yeah I know. I want a SoJ as well. My precious.

9 Likes

well , if you mean the streamer box , well i’d mostly like the physical edition box :stuck_out_tongue:
i wouldn’t say no to the rest and i would have bought it for sure if it was a collector.

but having D2:R and not having a single extra box added to my “diablo shelf” is sad :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Launch guide:

Error 37

2 Likes

:laughing:

Hahah what you wanna bet a few SoJ’s will pop up on ebay selling for megabank. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

meh , there’s already very similar (if not the same) ring on aliexpress anyway if you want to buy one :stuck_out_tongue:
i actually have a very similar one somewhere in my house from aliexpress xD

though the little board where the soj is , is quiet nice ^^ (with the stats etc…)
but the one thing i wanted the most is the physical box of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have the original collectors edition box from 2000. :slight_smile: :star_struck:

2 Likes

i have one too , but not collector though , never was released in france :confused:
i do have Diablo 1 and hellfire big box though which were released in france :stuck_out_tongue:

I even have a diablo and radamant figures, which were from a diablo 2 magazine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The time will soon pass, and we’ll all be tucking in to D2R!

4 Likes

Some dude on the D2R reddit sub made an awesome DIY box cover art + instructions how to print and fold it. May I provide links here? If not go to /r/Diablo_2_Resurrected and search for “D2R Package Art”. Maybe this will satisfy your needs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My original (non collectors) box got ruined by a spilled drink. :frowning:

2 Likes

yea i downloaded it at some point , pretty cool print :stuck_out_tongue:
i wanted an official one , but i might do this instead i guess , indeed.

diablo was killed by a soda ! poor diablo :o

2 Likes

It was a soda with +11 to all skills, you, show a lil’ respect :rofl:

3 Likes

+11 to something, I’ll say that much. :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s a fully geared soda, it can perfectly get there.

2 Likes

a jedi , drinking alcohol should not :stuck_out_tongue:

a +11 to all skill potion…if we had that i guess the act 3 +20 health point potion from the phoenix quest would seem very petty :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still can’t figure out how to transfer old D2 single player character files over. They say we can do it, but I don’t know where those files exist or where exactly to put them. Maybe the folder structure does not yet exist in the D2R installation folders.

1 Like

Yeah you’ll probably have to wait until the game is able to be started for the local save folder to be created.

As far as the original Diablo 2 player files, they are by default located at:
C:\Users\username\Saved Games\Diablo II
This would apply to a 1.14D digital copy of Diablo 2 installed without any registry modifications for the default save location.

I suspect that a new folder may pop up in the same “…\Saved Games” folder for D2:R when the game runs for the first time, but I’m not certain.

2 Likes