Season Journey (S22) NOT Progressing

Season Journey (S22): I am not getting credit for objectives [Champion] Sad Machine, The Realm of Terror and etc. I have completed objectives and they fail to update. Previously completed objectives show as completed but no newly completed objectives are updating or getting credit.

I searched for a solution on the forums and I completed the info from the support forum article regarding the corrupted cache post.

I deleted the ~\Program Data and ~\App Data (Battlenet directories) and reset my firewall and rebooted the computer. It failed to resolve my issue.

Furthermore, I also logged into a different computer (laptop) and completed the Season Journey objective [Champion] - Sad Machine and didn’t get credit again for the season journey objective.

It appears there is some server-side issue going on with my account with regards to Season 22 - Season Journey.

Please advise.

Regards,
BB

This appears to be an issue

1 Like

Common reasons for people not getting the Sad Machine and The Realm of Terror achievements are:

• Kill wrong guys. The objectives are to kill uber bosses (Soul of Evil, Savage Behemoth and Undying One), not keywardens. Keywardens drop infernal machines that open uber portals (Realm of Fright, Realm of Terror).
  • Wrong difficulty. People misread the roman number. They read X as V and did in wrong difficulty level.

Make sure you kill the correct bosses in correct difficulty (Torment 10).

4 Likes