Season Buff gone

Cube powers reset to normal, season shows still active. Playing on Switch.

4 Likes

Same here. Playing switch. Needed to restart game to redo bounties and cube was reset. Still season 20 but archives buff is gone! Hope it gets resolved soon?

1 Like

Literal the buff was removed in the middle of me playing the game, WTH?

Same on Xbox One. I had just started a new character to level out and it didn’t give me any community buffs. Restarted everything and still nothing.

Yup, on Xbox one. Seasonal Bonus just died on us after resetting a bad rift. Guess Season 20 on console is dead now unless this gets noticed and fixed.

1 Like

Same here. Xbox one. Pushing the damn leaderboards and losing the
seasonal theme destroyed my build.

This happened at the end of last season as well, it didn’t get rectified before S19 ended. I wouldn’t expect it this time around either.

Same here ! Me and my friend was about to jump in a couple of GR and now it is impossible with our actual build !

Yep, I am on the Xbox one X and my season buffs are gone as well.

The season doesn’t end for another month though. Why would they remove the buff but keep the season? We should just “expect it to not be fixed”.

PS4 same here. I was doing the conquest and suddenly the Kanai Cube power disappeared.

Just noticed that goblins are also not spawning in pairs anymore.

Most disappointing part for me Tbh :rofl:

Please Blizzard do something

Same here I was wondering if Blizzard hit the off button

Can we get an update if this is being worked on?

Is this still occurring?

ok so I am not the only one suffering…boy thankfully I finally reach my seasonal goal of GR 100 for the frst time last night…now that character can barely do GR80.

Yeah its still not working right.

Also seeing this behavior on PS4. Was working earlier this afternoon.