Season Buff gone

I got response from Adam Fletcher :D. He is going to look into it.

3 Likes

Same issue for me on PS4. Anyone know if itā€™s console specific or affecting PC as well? I donā€™t have any seasonal toons on PC, I stopped playing on it once I got it on console.

Itā€™s happened every Season so farā€¦they set the end date in advance and when things change (COVID as an example) they forget about the end date for console players.

If things had gone normal then season would have ended yesterday. But it hasnā€™t yet Blizz forgot to inform whatever process controls Seasons on consoles.

2 Likes

Yep!!! Same here Iā€™m Ranked 21 on Xbox One Necromancer Leaderboard and having a shot to be in the top 20 and all hopes are gone now. Built became weak af

This has happened for the past few seasons. Blizz just dont seem to listen or care about console users.

The console community ask for alot of changes such as the awful nephalem globe system but not even a acknowledgement.

1 Like

It has been restored according to Adam the CM.

1 Like

I can confirm the restorationā€¦thanks blizzard

0m3ga_lul :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Can confirm Iā€™m online right now and the buff is back