Season 30 The Lords of Hell - Now Live

My other choice of words would probably earn me a vacation from the forum. LOL

1 Like

Yes, I understood what you’re saying by reading what you didn’t write. :wink:

1 Like

We need Empowered Shrine on potion back, the Attack Speed Shrine royally screws up resource management without it. At least double or maybe even quadruple resource on Crit node if you don’t bring the shrine back.

Spit in our face and a kick to the Jimmys.
Usually you have to pay extra for that.

Why did they even bother with PTR if they weren’t going to listen to any feedback?

1 Like

Balance is ok, but the overall nerve is too much!
The altar has to go into the non-season, blizzard!

2 Likes

Splitting hairs on the forum won’t get you a ns altar sadly.

Hi everyone. I haven’t been active on the forums lately. Quick question. Since they said that the altar will become a permanent feature, does this mean we have to unlock it every new season from now on? Cause, I remember in S28 it was somewhat tedious to ulock the node with the staff of herding.

Yes, you will have to unlock it every season. They have upped the drop chance for Gibbering Gemstone a lot though, so it should be much easier to get the staff parts now.

3 Likes

So, to get the pennant and the portrait frame do you have t go all the way to guardian? It’s unclear. (and probably not worth it.)

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Using an iMac to play Diablo 3. I know Season 30 has begun, but upon opening the BattleNet application I do not see any reference to Season 30 to begin. Has anyone else experienced this?

There are no lords of hell we’ve killed everyone. We won! Game Over.

Devs, I have to say a big thank you for this season! :smiley: I play with pleasure and I will continue to play :slightly_smiling_face: I have already opened the entire altar and collected a lot of Primal items :yum: I know there won’t be any more new seasonal themes, but please please keep releasing patches :pray:

P.S. thank you so much for Chiltara!

1 Like

Excellent season, WELL DONE!

a small suggestion for Thorns of the Invoker

Please, Devs, remove Bombardment from (4)set bonus and put some other skill!
for example: Iron Skin lasts forever and absorbing more% of all incoming damage.
The Iron Skin is thematically perfect for Invoker :slightly_smiling_face:

Bombardment is absolutely great skill but not for Invoker!

We only have six free skills on the panel, and if one of them is a useless Bombardment, then it will complicate the build, and even if we don’t take the Bombardment, then we have to take the Belt of the Trove and it’s also a little uncomfortable.

please Devs make it real :smiley:

Hello there! This season I tried to push in the Seeker of the Light with the Blessed Hammer skill and I must say that this build is still weak even with Altar and Shards :confused:

It seems to me that it would be nice to buff the related items for the Seeker of the Light :slightly_smiling_face:
my suggestions:

Faithful Memory - Each enemy hit by Falling Sword increases the damage of Blessed Hammer by 100% for 10 seconds. Max 10 stacks.

Gabriel’s Vambraces - When your Blessed Hammer hits 3 or fewer enemies, 100% of its Wrath Cost is refunded. Your Blessed Hammer damage is increased by ???%.

Hammer Jammers - not sure but I think it’s normal.

Johanna’s Argument - still good, no need change.

Guard of Johanna - Blessed Hammer gains the effect of the Limitless rune and deals ???% increased damage. (this is much more better than “first 3 enemies it hits”, only 3 enemies is really bad idea)

…and of course we need damage in Blessed Hammer runes fixed.

now about Falling Sword in (6)p bonus, ofcourse we need big damage buff in Seeker of the Light and ofcourse we need damage buff some items for Falling Sword, maybe this:

Cam’s Rebuttal - Falling Sword can be used again within 4 seconds before the cooldown is triggered and dealing ???% more damage.

Sacred Harness - Judgment gains the effect of the Debilitate rune and is cast at your landing location when casting Falling Sword. Falling Sword damage is increased by ???%.

Seeker of Light should be tweaked in a way that Falling Sword is once again the damage nuke it used to be in base game.

It’s way more fun to deal consistent damage with hammers and then nuke with Falling Sword than to only deal damage with hammers and just reset buffs with falling sword

actually, I have an idea how to improve this item while keeping the old version of it relevant to the players and get a little new gameplay in addition :smiley: suggestion: just add the skill “Justice” to the legendary affix of this item

Johanna’s Argument - Increase the attack speed and damage of Blessed Hammer and Justice by 100%.

This way we can diversify our gameplay with the Seeker of Light using this belt Blessed of Haull, fun and cool :slightly_smiling_face:

but my oldest dream for a hammerdin remains the ability to use hammer on horseback, something like this:

Fist of the Heavens has already happened :wink: and for that I am very grateful to you devs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Season 30 is the best season i ever played !!! only bug is that i didnt get all the stash tabs…