Season 30 The Lords of Hell - Now Live

Season 30 The Lords of Hell - Now Live

Diablo III Season 30 begins on January 12. Eradicate Hell’s emissaries using powerful boons from Season 30’s theme and see new Class balance changes.

View Full Article

38 Likes

checked the forums just in time

2 Likes

How do I leave 2 likes?

3 Likes
  • Chilltara now has a 20% drop rate of Gibbering Gemstone.

This ought to make people happy.

Sad to see that Spirit of Arachyr nerf stayed… It’s a fun farming set with Wormwood/Vile Hive.

11 Likes

GG drop rate buff is a very positive change! Thank you for listening to players

2 Likes

wasnt expecting visions to stay (i kinda liked the leveling part to take a little time) but its nice to be pulling in DBs and loots/mats a lot sooner.

Eh, I didn’t mind the grind… But if that’s what appeases the masses, so be it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Accounting for blizzard math, thats a -87% drop rate chance. GG

1 Like

Altar seems to come to NS!

Yeah I never had a problem getting it, sometimes when I wasn’t even trying.

I think it was fine originally, and was also fine for the original altar. But the now permanent highly nerfed altar just made it feel like the effort a lot of people had to put forth wasn’t worth the reward. Especially compared to the other altar requirements.

1 Like

Back by popular demand, the Rites of Sanctuary and Visions of Enmity Season themes have become a permanent fixture of Diablo III. While we are extremely excited to make these features always available,

Still not clear - only in Season, or in NS too.

3 Likes

Will Paragon cap remain?

1 Like

Eh, I’m fine with the nerfed altar… I mean, we’re getting additional power from the recycled themes, whereas the only power we had with S28 was from the altar. I understand the reason for the nerf.

I think people are mainly happy with the QoL abilities the altar brings to the game.

2 Likes

Am I missing it? There is a start date of Season 30, a live date for Patch 2.7.7, but not a closing date for season 29? Is it 5pm this sunday, as usual?

4 Likes

Perhaps they’ll be switching over to an immediate end/start of seasons much like they do with D2:R.

I thought that they norrmally give ~2 weeks notice about a season ending.

Did I miss a Blizzard post?

2 Likes

Perhaps they saw the numbers of barely anyone playing… They probably figured no one would notice.

Three was no para cap on PTR, neither was it mentioned in these patch notes, do I guess the answer is “no”.

1 Like

Since S29 ends on Sunday, guess I have to start the stash cleanup before the end.

Gibbering Gemstone drop rate boost is very welcome. If the Altar is going to season only, this makes unlocking it separately in every season smaller hassle.

2 Likes

so still no help to the wd and you killed it more? it was bad but now it will be unplayable. now they are slow and cant kill. thanks blizz

3 Likes