Season 28 Theme "Conduit spam" without sense

I don’t understand some people including a few professional players who propose absurd alternatives to correct the issue of season 28, I have read such ridiculous things as the following:

1.- Change or nerf Leech Blood Flask (by the way the best record in the Ptr of a necromancer is 150 Gr only with 627 paragon in 1:40 and he doesn’t even use Leech Blood Flask hahaha.)

2.- Disabled Flavor of Time.

3.- Modify the Pylons.

4.- Raise the limit of Gr more than 150. (which is not possible due to technical problems due to the large numbers)

5.- And many more nonsense things.

By common sense, if you analyze the list all the classes playing alone are able to finish a Gr 150 in 3 minutes or less with less than 1000 paragon, the only reason and problem is because of the conduit pylon spam.

I’ve heard comments like this “leave it like that because casual players can easily reach 150 Gr for the first time”, and that argument doesn’t make sense, since the problem goes beyond making the game super easy and not having any challenges.

The main problem is that you don’t even need to know how a set works or learn a playstyle or mechanics, there’s nothing just running in circles with a conduit pylon until the pylon kills all the minions, elites and bosses for you, the only reasonable or logical solution are the following:

1.- Change the effect of the pylon potion and give you other types of bonuses.

2.- Eliminate the Pylon Conduit from the potion pool.

In fact, the potion of pylons is so badly designed that it negatively affects pro players for testing changes in sets and the balance between classes, since they are forced not to use the potion to see the ranges of the changes in a realistic way, since it affects and it is impossible any test if you have the effect of the counduit pylon all the time in game.

Check this player, not use skils and no use bonus of sets to gain damage, only tank damage and run, and no need reducing the cooldown of the potion, only press the button every 30 seconds:

Greetings folks

4 Likes

Pylon goes brrr. I like.

6 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:, if what you like is not playing the game and just walking, I respect your opinion.

1 Like

Pro players know to test sets/balance to play the character on non season? So what are you really trying to say?

2 Likes

Like RATEZ said it, if you want to test a set/build, you can do it on non season

3 Likes

How many of these low paragon players used the red helm gem?

That resets the potion cooldown but will not be in S28.

Someone is gonna be real disappointed when those patch notes come out.

1 Like

FIXED - changed from opinion to fact for you bud.

In season they need no play potions to test the altar of rites correctly, the pylon potion no help to do that.

If you want to test the season without this potion, don’t unlock it.

Problem solved

Two separate forms of testing. And you just don’t select the pylon node in the alter. You only need all nodes for wings. I think you’re original post/topic is meant for another purpose but I could be wrong. I am assuming.

The Red Soul shard work with skills

The Reality right now is the potion is part of theme, and the potion affects the final result in the lists and that is sad.

I just find it funny with all of this crying over how fast 150’s is being cleared and such. Why can’t people just have FUN with the season theme as the big “sendoff” for D4.

4 Likes

Maybe, just a guess… Some people do not play GAMES for fun anymore? But I’m on board with you bud.

3 Likes

If they reduced the chance to “a chance” that should be more than enough.

Or, even more humorously, if they made nemesis bracers activate when a potion is used, mostly because this will kill all the spinners.

1 Like

This topic is as dividing as Team Inarius vs Team Lilith.

There will be absolute hell-on-forum/reddit/twitch with either outcome.

…uh oh …here comes the first lunatic…

4 Likes

TYVM, keep derailing these post. This topic is dead. Come on updated patch notes!

1 Like

Check out this player he shows us how he beats a 150 Gr without reducing the cooldown of the potion and without equipped abilities and without bonus of damage from any set only defense and tank, just a character that runs on the map and presses the potion every 30 seconds, it’s absurdly ridiculous…

Sorry, couldn’t hear you over the sound of the conduit. You were saying? :wink: :heart:

3 Likes