Season 28 Theme "Conduit spam" without sense

The actual solutions are pretty simple:

1. A pylon trigger from a potion can only occur once every 60 seconds. The potion cooldown itself remains at 30 seconds. This removes the abuse from leech flask necro skill without ruining that skill itself.

2. The same pylon effect cannot trigger from a potion within a 2 minute window.

3. The pylon duration is reduced to 10-15 seconds, even with flavor of time.

1 Like

Though I’d like this topic to die as much as RATEZ and dmkt would, I just can’t resist telling that showing that video as proof of how “game breaking” the potion pylon thing is wierd, when it’s creator did it more for views than proving anything to the devs.

At the very end, up on the screen pops “Delete Potion Powers or RIP S28” or something like that.

Okay, so what if they don’t change potions at all. (They’ll change them but I’m just asking the question)

Will he put his money where his mouth is and not play the season, then quit making D3 videos, then never come back for another season…or will he play the season, blast to 150 making videos the whole time, and then quit the season and start making videos about what’s next for D3?

I’m betting the second option is more likely.

2 Likes

No one took it before and no one would take it after. There is nothing to ruin because it simply goes back to not existing.

The very idea of that rune is completely outdated in the modern game. If anything, it’s abuse during the PTR would hopefully give reason for it to be replaced with something someone might actually use.

LOL I’m not sure how to interpret this comment. My mind went the hateful route and not the agreement route.

Yeah, rereading it I could see how it could read like that, but I can’t figure out to reword it to make it less ambiguous. lol

type would, after dmkt (would). now you’re in agreement and don’t want them to die as much as the topic.

1 Like

Thanks.
(20 characters)

I can confirm that even with flavor of time, the pylon buff triggered by the Altar’s potion effect gives you the standard pylon duration, i.e. getting a Shield Pylon from using the potion lasts for 60 seconds only.

Though if you’re lucky enough when you use the potion when it’s done with its cooldown, you could add another 60 seconds to it should you get that effect.

I liked it the way it was before! That would at least breathe a little life into an otherwise DEAD topic.

Yeah. Nice theme. Will be fun. If it will be changed I’ll be play season only for full tasks and no minute more.
So :-1: to OP suggestions

1 Like

Press Q to win is not and never has been and most likely will never be the way to play D3.
People don’t seem to understand how strong the altar is and how much better it will be with extra XP and all those QOL nodes.

You don’t need an extra I WIN button on top of it.

You don’t need it. But it’s nice to have. Conduit goes brrrrr. when you’re lucky enough to get it.

2 Likes

But you may not to get any. All RNG.

sad potion noises :joy:

I’d argue it’s nicer to see that the new primal weapon you just got (insert whatever upgrade) makes you do more damage than just pressing q and making everything else redundant.

That has to be the #1 problem. From the 1st season till now. They make it easier and easier every season. Just look at this coming season. They are giving us the alter. If you use the challenge rift chest. The casual player now can level up a new character in less then a hour. Plus you have maybe all 4 chapters done too.

The only thing I see in this season the hardest part. Farming the gem in the craven of frost. This season 27 I have run the cave like 200 or 300 times and have never got the gem. But now they have given us the alter they might change the drop rate Maybe!!!

But don’t worry the Pro Player will have the Alter done in the 1st 24hrs!!!

2 Likes

well they will probably change it i hope it will not so boring that its not even worth playing … but raxx etc say we will like it :stuck_out_tongue:

And that is where you went wrong. You never argue opinions! Making claims like I don’t think people really understand the power of the alter. I fully understand the power of the alter and I do want my I win button. does that mean my opinion is better than yours or that my opinion is wrong? NO.

1 Like

Oooh, this thread is still alive too, lol.

But on a serious note, I’m thinking I started this turn on the forum by arguing with someone over whether to fix the pylon thing or removing the potion section of the altar altogether. I apologize if that’s what happened.

This whole thing needs to tone down the heat.

I really appreciate you helping me through my anger and getting back to a more zen attitude when it comes to this stuff, RATEZ.

1 Like

My pleasure friend. Some might argue, but my only intent on these forums is try and be helpful while having a good time. It’s unfortunate that sometimes even that gets derailed, but that is the nature of the beast in these forums and dealing with people in general. I do appreciate your words. I hope you have a good day.

1 Like